• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2009 Chevrolet Traverse

Based on 256 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Need the space but done with minivans

By on Thursday, June 17, 2010

"I was done with the minivan but still needed a reasonably priced vehice that would haul 7 around. I have owed my Traverse for a few months now and have not regretted my decision. I have already been in an accident (not my fault) and had very little damage while the other vehicle had significant damage. Everyone in my vehicle (5 people) had no complaints or injuries following the accident!"

2010 LT AWD

By on Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"Bought this for hauling around our 2 young boys. Their friends ride along and love this vehicle (and we don't even have the DVD player). We've taken this on several longer trips and it is great for storage, room, and comfort. The bluetooth is a must have, and the turn by turn navigation is much better in my opinion than the Garmin in our other vehicle. The backup camera is nice too.I wish the power liftgate was available on the 1LT because it's a bit heavy, but the 2LT is about $2K more. The gas mileage is on par, or even a little better than what GM claims. The reason I say this is because you must drive at a steady speed, on level ground, and reset your MPG. I average around 20-21 MPG Hwy with hills and my lead foot."

By on Sunday, May 16, 2010

May the best car win

By on Monday, April 26, 2010

"GM got it right with the 2010 traverse,the only thing missing in this one is the so called SPORTY feel that the competition has..you know ..like when you get up to speed the engine groans,floor it and it sounds like a garbage disposal,hit a bump and feel it in your spine,wonder what all that noise is(my favorite game), push hard on the brakes so you know your really stopping..they just made it smooth,effortless and a pleasure to drive with great options and easy to use features.So if you are used to sub standard vehicles or one not made in the country we call home or just need to be different..well you might want to look elsewhere,if you don't mind one sitting in your neighbors driveway too,want a safe, smooth family vehicle built by our people then this one is worth a drive."

Love my Traverse!

By on Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"I gave it a 4 star overall score because there are a few things I wish chevy wouldn't have gone so cheap on. There is cheap scratchable foil like chevy emblem on the steering wheel. I am afraid to even touch it! The outlining of the dash that is silver is also cheap plastic and am afraid it will scratch really easy as well. I have the 8 passenger, but now would prefer the 7 because my son has to move the seat everytime he gets in the car just to get to the back. If the seat is left forward, then the carped bends up and takes forever to lay flat agan. The car has AWESOME leg room in it for the 2nd row. You have to move the seats forward a bit to get room for the 3rd row or else your knees are going to be on the back of the seat. The car drives beautifuly and I love my steering wheel controls, bluetooth capability and the navigation. I HIGHLY recommend this vehicle."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Traverse near Honolulu. See local deals