2009 Chevrolet Traverse

8.4

Based on 278 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Nothing but good to say about this vehicle.

By on Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Pros: "A great car and a great value."

"this car has all the bells and whistles which makes it a fun and comfortable car to drive. Highway driving has gotten 23 mpg+. Driving long distances has not been nearly as tiring and uncomfortable since I purchased this vehicle. With the AWD , slick road conditions aren't the challenge they were."

Awesome Family Vehicle!

By on Sunday, April 21, 2013

Pros: "roomy, stylish, handles great, nice cargo area."

Cons: "the price :("

"We just bought this vehicle yesterday 4-21-13 and couldnt' be happier. It is a smooth, refined and sporty ride. Didn't really like the price tag but all the others are charging the same. Easy to get in and out of (unlike the explorer) and plenty of pep on take-off. We got the 2LT pkg. were going to get a 1LT but wanted leather & liftgate so it was several thousand more. So far we love it and look forward to many years of reliability and service from this pricey family coach."

Love it!

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, roomy. Looks good."

"Hubby and I were looking for a 7 or 8 passenger vehicle. Thought about another van, then started looking at SUV's. Fell in love with the Traverse after trying out a Dodge Journey. We love the comfortable 3rd row seating (an issue we didn't like about the Journey), we also love the leg room and overall comfort. I am driving this back and forth to work and am getting about 24 miles on hwy. Not spectacular, but not bad either and way better than the 15 I got for my van. Makes a great family vehicle for trips and looks good while you are getting there!"

Love the way this car drives

By on Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pros: "Great leg room and cargo space, powerful engine"

Cons: "Second row seating should recline more for long trips"

"This is the first car I ever researched and said "it will be mine". Almost a year later, I am completely happy with my purchase. Yes, I wish it got a tad better gas mileage, but I can live with it. The gas mileage is true to advertised. The one thing I wish I could change however is the second row seating. It would be nice if those seats reclined more for long trips. I do a lot of driving for my parents. It is easy for them to get in and out of the second row while the teens are just fine in the third row. There is no shortage of leg room in this car. Everyone comments on how smooth my car rides. The engine is also very quiet. Plenty of cargo space in the back for the kid's band instruments when it's my turn to drive carpool."

Love it!!!

By on Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"We bought this new in 2009 and I have loved it since I first saw it. It drives well and is comfortable and roomy. Once I learned how to use the mirrors to see in the blind spots, I haven't had a problem. Love it, love it, love it!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Traverse near Honolulu. See local deals