2009 Chevrolet Traverse

8.4

Based on 281 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

very nice car and drives smooth and handles well.

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Pros: "Very well made and Bose system is a plus"

Cons: "Can't see sides or back w/o rear camera."

"The only problem with this car are the rear side windows. You cannot see behind you or beside you unless you use your side view mirrors and have a rear vision camera. The car is very big and needs a big parking space. Other than that it is a great car!"

I LOVE!!!!

By on Sunday, October 02, 2011

"I wasn't that excited about test driving this thing since I really liked the Acadia and Explorer so much. But once I sat in it and drove it, it doesn't even compare. The kids have everything they need, I have all the upgrades that make all my running around (with 3 kids) so much easier. I commute 2 hrs 1 way to work and am happy to do it in this. I'm used to driving a small fast car or my silverado. This is a great in between!!!! There are two things I don't like... MPG (average for crossover and SUV) but still disapointed, and 2 is how hard it is to keep clean. I did the specia red colorjewel something... and its so hard to keep clean. But love the vbalue of the traverse. I was able to get all my features (BT, back up camera, gps, bucket seats, sun roofs, bose system, and more) all with out having to get leather seats. All other crossover/suv's made me get leather seats to get most of these features... I live in TX and did not want leather seats."

I love the vehicle. But has defroster issues

By on Tuesday, May 07, 2013

"I bought the vehicle in the summer. If I would have bought during the winter this would not have been a vehicle I would have purchased. The design of the defroster is a major issue. It is in the center of the dash and is very difficult for it to reach the drivers or passenger side of the vehicle. On most icy days I have to scrape the ice.I have taken the vehicle to service several times for this concern thinking there was an issue . Upon the completion of the service , each time the service department reported that this was the design of thr defroster. Other than this major defrost issue I love the vehicle. My sister sold her 2010 Traverse for the same reason after one winter season."

Love the way this car drives

By on Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pros: "Great leg room and cargo space, powerful engine"

Cons: "Second row seating should recline more for long trips"

"This is the first car I ever researched and said "it will be mine". Almost a year later, I am completely happy with my purchase. Yes, I wish it got a tad better gas mileage, but I can live with it. The gas mileage is true to advertised. The one thing I wish I could change however is the second row seating. It would be nice if those seats reclined more for long trips. I do a lot of driving for my parents. It is easy for them to get in and out of the second row while the teens are just fine in the third row. There is no shortage of leg room in this car. Everyone comments on how smooth my car rides. The engine is also very quiet. Plenty of cargo space in the back for the kid's band instruments when it's my turn to drive carpool."

Love it!!!

By on Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"We bought this new in 2009 and I have loved it since I first saw it. It drives well and is comfortable and roomy. Once I learned how to use the mirrors to see in the blind spots, I haven't had a problem. Love it, love it, love it!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Traverse near Honolulu. See local deals