2008 Chevrolet TrailBlazer

8.2

Based on 1834 Ratings for the 2002 - 2009 models.

I got a lemon

By on Saturday, September 20, 2008

"This vehicle has been problems since day one! Bought it brand new and the first year it was back at the dealers every month for a mechanical problem. (I had a loaner 1 week out of each month for the first year) Not to mention little things like the door trim which still slides down in warm weather. Had to have the 4 wheel drive redone as it would jump into 4-wheel drive on it's own while turning. Never enough of the same problem to make a claim. Just a lot of EXPENSIVE repairs, and I am still having problems, now have to replace the heating modal and I haven't had air for over a year because it is in the roof and again very expensive to repair. The only "good thing" is it is paid for....many times over."

My Favorite Car So Far

By on Friday, April 18, 2008

"I have had this car since 2004, bought it 2 years old. The transmission failed under 50k miles but was replaced under warranty. My only real complaint is the wind noise from the front two doors. I don't know if it is the weather stripping or what but it's getting old. I really like the size of this vehicle. My entire family is quite tall and find this vehicle more comfortable than most."

Best car I've ever owned!

By on Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Pros: "Nice ride, looks great"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"I love this car!! It looks great, inside and out. It's so comfortable! I love how it drives and handles- it's a very smooth ride. Not a fan of the gas mileage, but everything else is great! Minor repairs since I've owned it- there is a factory recall on elecrtical panel in the door, but the dealer will fix it free of charge. This is a great SUV!"

Satisfied Chevy Customer

By on Friday, September 05, 2008

"My 2002 LT Trailblazer had 120,000 miles on it when I traded it in this week. Through 100,000 miles nothing significant went wrong. Since then the 4 wheel drive went out, needing a control module (dealer quote $500) and the airconditioning got unreliable a few times. But all in all, a great ride for 6 years. The LT drove so much smoother than the LS I tested back in 2002, and the ride was still quiet and luxurious when I traded it in this week. And what did I trade it in for? A new 2008 Trailblazer, taking advantage of the Employee Pricing and $6000 cash back."

Lemon

By on Saturday, November 17, 2007

"bought new in 2003. It was junk from the minute I drove home. loaded lt with every option. Check engine light on day 3. In the shop 29 times after that within 1 year, with everything from leaking sunroof, to no heat in the winter or air in summer, to a new gas tank. Unexplainable knocking under the hood. pass heated seat quit working. windshield wipers didn't work. Car lot bought back after letter to GM. Car only had 12,000 miles."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet TrailBlazer near Honolulu. See local deals