2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer

8.2

Based on 1860 Ratings for the 2002 - 2009 models.

Love this SUV!

By on Friday, June 10, 2016

Pros: "Comfortable and very dependable."

"After test driving 10 SUV's, the trailblazer was by far the most comfortable ride. This truck has never let me down and I have not had to put anything into it except for regular maintenance. I would highly recommend this vehicle!"

great car

By on Friday, September 16, 2011

Pros: "good price used, very well built for reliability"

Cons: "i got a two wheel drive model in colorado! my mistake"

"got this car at 99,000 and now have 165,000 and havent done anything but tires and pulln trailers with ease!"

I've had this vehicle for 8 years, runs great, but

By on Monday, August 1, 2016

Pros: "Runs smooth, runs great, very realiable"

Cons: "Not the greatest gas mileage"

"It has run beautifully for many years, but now it is approaching 150,000 and is starting to show its age. Until last year, I've haven't done anything to it except regular maintenance. Now I'm looking for a replacement and there nothing that compares; either others get great mileage and are too small, or are too big and get lousy mileage. So I'm going to keep it another year. It still drives and runs great!"

Love This Vehicle!

By on Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"My 2005 Trailblazer is the best vehicle I have ever owned!! I bought it for $18K at auction when it was 6 months old and had 8K miles on it. It was a previous rental in New York. I've had it for 5 years and it now has 59K miles. I've only had to fix minor things like headlight wiring harness and muffler, and replace the tires once. I need to have the brakes done soon though. The gas gauge has been broken for about a year now. I was told it would be about $500 to fix, so for now I just reset the trip odometer every time I fill up and know I need gas again when I reach about 275 miles. I'll have it fixed eventually. Four wheel drive has been awesome for the New England winters, and front and rear a/c great for the summers. The third row seat has been fabulous for driving my kids and all their friends everywhere. Everyone loves the shelf in the back that is great for putting groceries on without everything getting squished. We can put the seats down and haul big things purchased at Home Depot. The only disappointment was that it did not come with OnStar, I thought it did when I bought it but it didn't. Oh well, next time I will be sure. It is a bear to park sometimes but that is to be expected with how big this vehicle is. Also a gas hog, which was no fun when the gas prices were so high a few years ago. All in all, I love this truck and would recommend it to anyone with a family who is looking for a safe, comfortable, dependable vehicle."

2002 Trailblazer

By on Monday, August 10, 2009

"This car has been absolutely wonderful. the Bridgestone tires consistently last 75k miles, new brake rotors are needed every 80-100k (replaced pads at 120k). Consistently gets 21MPG highway and is such a comfortable SUV to drive when compared to our 4Runner. The turning radius is also one of the tightest radii out there, car or SUV, great for parking. At 175k the maintenence that has been done outside of the normal fluid and tire changes is: - Drivers side tie rod (90k - $80) - Brake rotors (90k - $230) - Spark plugs (100k - $45) - Brake pads (120k - $120) - Ambient temperature sensor (150k - $6) - Water pump (166k - $70) Overall it has been an extremely reliable car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet TrailBlazer near Honolulu. See local deals