2004 Chevrolet Tracker

8.4

Based on 366 Ratings for the 1998 - 2004 models.

Don't waste your money.

By on Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pros: "Got it for a great price, goes well in snow"

Cons: "everything else"

"This SUV is the great example of what a SUV should not be. It is under powered, doesn’t hand well and the fuel mileage for a two liter engine is not very good. Run the AC and you feel like you should get out and push any time you need to accelerate. I have also had numerous problems with this vehicle, including transmission, engine and electrical problems. You will also find out, should you need any parts from the dealer for this vehicle that it is actually a Suzuki and the parts are not cheap or even reasonably priced. The only plus I can think of for this SUV is that it does go well in mud and snow."

Gas Saver. Body in excellent shape.

By on Sunday, May 8, 2016

Pros: "Has new hard top. Also comes with the soft top too"

Cons: "Non that I know of."

"Runs great. It's a gas saver. Beautiful blue. Put Rally hard top on for more security. Have just taken it in for regular maintenance and it has new tags and has gone thru DEQ."

great vehicle

By on Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"I first bought this car a few months old with only 6,000 miles on it. Now it is 10 years old and has 190,000 miles! I have somewhere near $1000 in replacements in it. It got me through my late teens, early 20s, work and college commutes. The barrings in the front have both needed replacement at separate occasions. Both even at the dealership not breaking the budget. The rear breaks had to be overhauled. all just in its later years. Parts are relatively inexpensive and mechanics are easy. It still gets up and goes and has always been reliable. With all the miles put on it I did take very good care of this vehicle in maintaining it. It's older but still gets great gas mileage(over 20miles/gallon) and overall performance is amazing. It's time for a bigger vehicle due to growing family. It will be missed. I agree that it is probably not being made anymore because of its longevity."

Love it

By on Wednesday, February 3, 2010

"Gas mileage is fabulous! I get 30 mpgs without even trying. Only 1 thing I don't like is that it's so light, it gets caught in the wind easily and blown all over. My 2 giant dogs fit nicely in back, and have no trouble getting in and out. I love the rear door opening as a door, as opposed to a hatch (which always break on me when at their peak, so slam onto my head). I only wish Chevy still made them!"

i have owned this tracker for years.

By on Saturday, December 5, 2015

Pros: "as far as reliable. It is."

"It's been a real reliable car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Tracker near Honolulu. See local deals