1998 Chevrolet Tracker

8.4

Based on 359 Ratings for the 1998 - 2004 models.

Great College Car

By on Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"This car was awesome car to have during the high school and college years. However, lately it has had alot of problems and the AC is out. In addtion, throughout my ownership of this car there was a clicking sound around the engine. No matter how many times I have tried to repair it. The sound still cont. to be there"

Possibly the best

By on Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"The Tracker is our go to vehicle. Goes in Winter, in the mountains, in the snow. Looks good. Rides well. Actually more comfortable than many cars. Super dependable, very economical. 30+ consistantly. I wish they were still being marketed. I had a Tracker convertible prior to this 4 door, and loved it as well. Great fun car. But the 4-door rides a lot better (I was pleasantly surprised) and is more secure. I would definitely consider another one."

My daily ride

By on Friday, August 03, 2007

"This suv has enough power for my use. It would benefit from a rear stabilizer bar and some double action shocks and some more sound deadining,it has more than my 2000 tracker I previously had but I used Dynamat to quiet the car down considerably.Has anoying squeeks and rattles, I use it on highway most the time and down a bumpy road to go to church. The 2000 tracker had a vibration in the dash board as well. I`m keeping this car for a good while after it is paid off because of the sorry resale value,$30,000 including interest and trade in value is $6100?! . I will do my reseach next time and buy something that will not go down in value so quick otherwise it`s a decent ride especially with my 1600 watt sound system"

love it

By on Saturday, March 07, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive can park almost anywhere"

Cons: "no cup holders in back seat"

"very minor repairs almost no expenses"

Very reliable car

By on Saturday, February 15, 2014

Reason: Wrecked it on black ice

Pros: "a lot of space for a small car"

Cons: "not tons of powers for mountainous terrain"

"We bought this car in 2010 and put at least 10k miles on it every year. It had some minor maintenance issues, but never anything major thankfully. It took us on many road trips and had a lot of storage space for a small vehicle. The only reason we got rid of it was because we just wrecked it on black ice. (Here's to hoping our next vehicle is just reliable.)"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Tracker near Honolulu. See local deals