2014 Chevrolet Tahoe Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $43,283 - $44,860.

10/7.4

Based on 528 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Best vehicle ever

By on Thursday, March 05, 2015

Pros: "Great car for driving"

Cons: "Not a new one"

"Best car I ever owned"

This is the third Tahoe that I have owned.

By on Sunday, March 01, 2015

Pros: "Priced to sell, best safety features available"

"Our family has loved traveling in this SUV since driving it out of the showroom and immediately taking a trip throughout the Southeast (TN mountains to Disney World and as many points between as possible. The only money ever spent on it has been fuel, oil changes every 3,000 miles, new battery at 90,000 miles, new brakes, tires & air filter in December 2014, weekly washing, detailing once a year and minor body dings and bumps. It has been garaged for all but one year of its pampered life. Kids are all gone; downsizing house and vehicle! This SUV has everything your heart desires and more options than you ever thought about having. I fell in love with the color and since owning two other Tahoes, there was no question about what to purchase in 2006 (keeping our 2001 Tahoe until we sold it in 2014 with over 300,000 miles and still running strong!) Mixed feelings about letting this one go but its a family vehicle and needs to be on the road!"

Have had very few mechanical problems.

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

"Would buy another Tahoe"

fantastic vehicle

By on Sunday, February 08, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "could have a higher towing capasity."

"I do not think there is an option available that it does not have. This is why it is such a fantastic vehicle, but then for the cost it should be!!"

Best VALUE in an SUV - 2007 Chevy Tahoe

By on Saturday, January 31, 2015

Pros: "Good looks, Quality, Value"

Cons: "AC buttons that don't rub off"

"I own a 2007 Chevy Tahoe LT. It has 185,000 miles on it and when people see it, they are shocked as it looks, drives, behaves like a car literally half it's age and mileage. In 8 years of ownership, here is what I have had to do to this truck. A new battery, new tires (3x), new shocks, new struts, and new brakes. And these are all things you would expect. In fact the ONLY "surprise" repair I got was one of the engine mount bolts broke off and had to be replaced. Let this sink in... I bought the truck for $45k and change in 2007 - it was the first year of the new Tahoe body style. Today on KBB, just for kicks I wanted to see it's value in today's dollars with a whopping 185,000 miles on. It's still worth over $10,000! Clearly this suggests that there is a high value associated with this vehicle. It will see 250,000 miles and not break a sweat. I even pull a 21 foot boat with this truck every summer and not even a blip of trouble. Including the transmission. It has just started to drip a small amount of oil that will require a new gasket but again consider the mileage and that the drops are just that - drops. In fact my only real disappointment in this truck is that the dash has started to split (8 years of Texas summers will do this to any vehicle) and the buttons on the AC/Heat controls rubbed off pretty fast. The right side power mirror works when it wants to but everything else works like the day I bought it - including the heated seats. Overall, I can't find a good reason to trade in this vehicle until it just lays over and dies. Which may be some time to come. If you are looking for a dependable (has never stranded me even one time) SUV, let me recommend this make/model to you."