2011 Chevrolet Tahoe

Based on 528 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

THIS SUV HAS SPOILED ME!!

By on Monday, November 05, 2007

"I used to own an explorer. I absolutely love my tahoe. I got the LTZ with EVERYTHING, and I love it. I've had it over a year now, and can't imagine owning anything else. My mom has the new 07 mercedes GL 450 SUV and a friend has the escalade, they both have said that they actually love my tahoe better with the features that it has. It's wider and the console is huge, that's just a few of the differences. Plus the 3rd seat is so much easier to get to than in the other SUVs. I have buckets in the 2ns and 3rd row, and it's great for my kids to get in the back if I have extra passengers. No more folding down seats!! But if I have to it's just a push of a button unlike the escalade and the mercedes. Absolutely the best out there. Mine cost $53k unlike the $65k for the mercedes and $68k for the escalade with almost the same options. Mine actually has more options for less $. You can't go wrong with this one, you won't regret it."

Love it!!

By on Sunday, November 04, 2007

"I was perfectly fine with not having a car payment but when I saw the new Tahoe (in 2006), I fell in love with it. And so, against my better judgement, I bought the first of a new model year. So far, so good. It took me a long time to get use to how roomy it is. I was afraid if my wife drove the vehicle, I'd lose it to her and I'd be driving her '04 TrailBlazer. The ride is awesome and it's the first thing people usually comment about. One of the most comfortable vehicles I've ever written it - a dream for long trips. It rides better then my friends Lincoln Navigator. It is a little hard on gas, but honestly it's about the same as my 1997 Mercury Mountaineer I had previously. Some say that it lacks power and responsiveness...Hey, it's a big and heavy vehicle...push a little harder on the accelerator and you'll find what you're looking for. I don't have the fancy DVD or navigation system but the Bose sound system is pretty decent. A down side to the factor sound system is lack of aftermarket systems that are compatible. I suppose that will be corrected w/ time. I have the E85 Flex Fuel engine and have run E85 in it. E85 is not economical...Fuel economy dropped off to about 13 mpg (city) versus about 16 mpg on gasoline. Lastly, if I could improve one thing it would be the rear seats - they should fold down into the floor."

Quality Vehicle

By on Friday, November 02, 2007

"Purchased LTZ Tahoe in May of 06, since then have put on 109,000 miles and no problems, just change the oil. Great vehicle , gas mileage is good. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a full size SUV that looks great!"

nice looking but not efficient

By on Thursday, November 01, 2007

"I only get 16 miles per gallon."

Over priced and under powered!

By on Thursday, November 01, 2007

"Overall, I love my 07 Tahoe 4x4 LTZ. However, i am in the market to sell it for another venture. For a one year old vehicle, these cars take a HUGE hit on the re sale value! The car is a bit under powered and non responsive as far as the quick acceleration goes. Otherwise it's a great vhicle. The best they have come up with so far!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Tahoe near Honolulu. See local deals