2010 Chevrolet Tahoe

Based on 528 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Typically buy GM not so sure after this one,

By on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pros: "Good vehicle for first 5 years"

Cons: "Begins to fall apart after 5 years no help from GM"

"Problems with vehicle after 5 years, cosmetics, electronics, mechanical."

GREAT VEHICLE

By on Sunday, April 12, 2015

Pros: "great shape"

Cons: "needs new floor mats"

"We purchased car new and it has been serviced at same dealer each time, we had free oil changes every 3000 miles, new tires fresh wax"

Owned since new. Excellent performance+reliability

By on Friday, April 10, 2015

Pros: "High level of confidence+comfort. Easy to drive"

Cons: "Not much. One axle seal. Cost $200 to fix."

"No significant repairs in over 100K miles. Very low cost to maintain. Still runs and drives like new!"

This has been our best SUV out of thre we have had

By on Sunday, April 05, 2015

"This Tahoe has absolutely nothing wrong with it, I wax every year twice a year. All upkeep kept up and always in garage."

love the size and comfort

By on Saturday, March 28, 2015

"very comfy ride - great for taking a load of kids or adults. rides very smooth, drives great. Only down fall is gas mileage - which of course is expected with a V8 SUV. I knew that going into buying the vehicle."

Best vehicle ever

By on Thursday, March 05, 2015

Pros: "Great car for driving"

Cons: "Not a new one"

"Best car I ever owned"

This is the third Tahoe that I have owned.

By on Sunday, March 01, 2015

Pros: "Priced to sell, best safety features available"

"Our family has loved traveling in this SUV since driving it out of the showroom and immediately taking a trip throughout the Southeast (TN mountains to Disney World and as many points between as possible. The only money ever spent on it has been fuel, oil changes every 3,000 miles, new battery at 90,000 miles, new brakes, tires & air filter in December 2014, weekly washing, detailing once a year and minor body dings and bumps. It has been garaged for all but one year of its pampered life. Kids are all gone; downsizing house and vehicle! This SUV has everything your heart desires and more options than you ever thought about having. I fell in love with the color and since owning two other Tahoes, there was no question about what to purchase in 2006 (keeping our 2001 Tahoe until we sold it in 2014 with over 300,000 miles and still running strong!) Mixed feelings about letting this one go but its a family vehicle and needs to be on the road!"

Have had very few mechanical problems.

By on Saturday, February 28, 2015

"Would buy another Tahoe"

fantastic vehicle

By on Sunday, February 08, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "could have a higher towing capasity."

"I do not think there is an option available that it does not have. This is why it is such a fantastic vehicle, but then for the cost it should be!!"

Best VALUE in an SUV - 2007 Chevy Tahoe

By on Saturday, January 31, 2015

Pros: "Good looks, Quality, Value"

Cons: "AC buttons that don't rub off"

"I own a 2007 Chevy Tahoe LT. It has 185,000 miles on it and when people see it, they are shocked as it looks, drives, behaves like a car literally half it's age and mileage. In 8 years of ownership, here is what I have had to do to this truck. A new battery, new tires (3x), new shocks, new struts, and new brakes. And these are all things you would expect. In fact the ONLY "surprise" repair I got was one of the engine mount bolts broke off and had to be replaced. Let this sink in... I bought the truck for $45k and change in 2007 - it was the first year of the new Tahoe body style. Today on KBB, just for kicks I wanted to see it's value in today's dollars with a whopping 185,000 miles on. It's still worth over $10,000! Clearly this suggests that there is a high value associated with this vehicle. It will see 250,000 miles and not break a sweat. I even pull a 21 foot boat with this truck every summer and not even a blip of trouble. Including the transmission. It has just started to drip a small amount of oil that will require a new gasket but again consider the mileage and that the drops are just that - drops. In fact my only real disappointment in this truck is that the dash has started to split (8 years of Texas summers will do this to any vehicle) and the buttons on the AC/Heat controls rubbed off pretty fast. The right side power mirror works when it wants to but everything else works like the day I bought it - including the heated seats. Overall, I can't find a good reason to trade in this vehicle until it just lays over and dies. Which may be some time to come. If you are looking for a dependable (has never stranded me even one time) SUV, let me recommend this make/model to you."

this suv is in prefect shape

By on Thursday, January 29, 2015

"this suv has been serviced at gm dealer app.every 3500 -4000 miles"

Our 2007 Tahoe

By on Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Pros: "Great handling, highway cruiser!"

Cons: "Not going to get to see if we can hit 500,000 mile"

"Purchased new, best truck ever. Zero issues, Drives and handle like the day we drove her home. 20-22 mpg highway. Handles great. Ready for our new 2015 Tahoe!"

This is the best vehicle that I have ever owned

By on Friday, January 16, 2015

"I've had the Tahoe for 2yrs and haven't had trouble with it. I haven't had any warranty work done on it. Been the best vehicle and is very comfortable to drive."

excelant

By on Tuesday, January 13, 2015

"they are the best"

2008 Tahoe Hybrid

By on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Pros: "Good MPG and very comfortable"

"Bought it new and has been trouble free for 55200. I have gotten 24.5 MPG on a long trip of 2600 miles driving 68 MPH. The only thing it has needed is one headlight bulb. It still has the original tires but will need new ones soon."

best vehicle ever

By on Saturday, January 03, 2015

Pros: "Great for long, comfortable drives and towing."

Cons: "Sacrifice gas mileage for power."

"Love the smooth ride and satellite radio. Tows my 31 foot trailer without a problem. Love being able to start it while walking to it and heat/cool. Great sound system. Love having the hands free phone for quick calls. The stabili-track has helped me a couple of times when weather was bad. Nothing more I can say but GREAT!"

Great Travel Vehicle

By on Wednesday, November 19, 2014

"Just what I wanted and expected. 3rd row seats very usable. Good cargo area. Nice Hwy ride. In 3 years no repair issues"

I love my Tahoe

By on Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pros: "Very reliable and roomy"

Cons: "Very Pricey"

"It is and has been a VERY RELIABLE vehicle. And not to mention STYLISH too!! Minor repairs,i.e. breaks, air pressure nodules, annoying "check engine" light when it wasn't anything "major"....Overall, I love my Tahoe!"

Miserable mileage, 12mpg and the truck stops you

By on Friday, September 19, 2014

Pros: "lots of amenities"

Cons: "Horrible mileage, ride is jittery"

"Tahoe LTZ 4X4 Lots of amenities, smells like plastic. 20 inch wheels feel like stilts. Engine has no torque, 3000 to 4000 RPMs is the norm then the truck stops your forward motion. Dealership stated that is the normal. Bogs down, lumbers, stalls at slow speed to near stop then recovers in 1st gear, only to scream at 4000 rpms to get back to 35 mph. I want my 2003 Z71 back. It was 10 times a truck as this big oversized CAR, it is not a truck! Per GMC towing capacity is 3600, not 8500"

Excellent Vehicle! Best Ride EVER!!

By on Sunday, September 14, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, reliability, looks, and practibility"

Cons: "NONE"

"I purchased my 2007 Tahoe LTZ brand new with 4 miles on it. I have loved every road trip and every mile to and from work. The ride is amazing and all the bells and whistles never get old! I would buy another but nothing is wrong with mine, just came out with a new body style. I just was given a take home vehicle at work and will not need it any longer. So she is up for sale now."

In the shop numerous times thank god for warranty

By on Friday, August 22, 2014

"This vehicle had a new engine put in at approx. 10000 miles and it was downhill from there literally in the dealer shop 20+ times. Truly wanted this vehicle to be great if only decent and completely disappointed."

Exceptional Full Size SUV

By on Tuesday, August 19, 2014

"Truck drives almost as nicely as a large car. On the road due to raised position visibility is great. Good acceleration at start and between 50-80mph when trying to pass cars on 2 lane roads. Numerous thoughtful and useful interior items, storage spaces, rear seat fold up, 2 methods for lowering rear door, etc."

Awesome SUV

By on Sunday, August 17, 2014

Pros: "Great looking, great cargo capacity, smooth ride"

"This review is about a: 2007 Tahoe | Z71 | 4wd | LT | I bought my 2007 Tahoe used with roughly 38,000 miles in it. I've now owned it for 5 years, and it has been a phenomenal vehicle. I always feel very safe when I'm in my Tahoe. It's been in the shop a grand total of 2 times in that 5 year span. Once for a brake issue and an air-bag sensor issue (the air-bag sensor issue was my fault...tried to store something under the drivers seat and damaged something to do with the sensor). And the most recent trip to the shop was a repair job for the wheel bearings. That happened at about 139,000 miles. The two front bearings had to be replaced. The Tahoe has been religiously maintained. I'm rarely late for an oil change, filter check, or alignment check etc. I love the Bose speakers. It's a very nice sound system. Yes, there are a lot louder sound systems out there, but the Bose system that comes on the Tahoe is very good. The leather has held up very well. The seats still look very new. The dash did crack about two years ago. It's a small one inch crack that runs beside the passenger air-bag. It's kind of annoying, but it's a small thing. The only other negative thing that I've noticed is finish has chipped off some on the buttons for the AC blower and temp. Again, it's a small thing, but it's something that Chevy needs to rethink in their design. I've taken this car on multiple road trips across country. It comfortably fits tall people (6'5" boyfriend). I've heard some people complain about the 3rd seat being a hassle to remove, but that's never been a problem for me and I'm a girl. I don't use them a ton, so I'd rather have the space to haul stuff. I do hate the way the new 2015s don't have removable 3rd row seats. Those new seats take up a full 5 inches of vertical space compared to the 07 to 14 models. Unfortunately that makes the 2015 something I'm not likely to buy when the time comes to replace my trusty 2007. Why get a Tahoe if you lose the benefit of all that great hauling space? And yes, I've actually put a tape measure on a lot of the large things I've hauled in my Tahoe to see if they could've fit in the 2015 cargo space and the answer in each case was no. Very disappointing, but I digress. For a big vehicle, it gets pretty good gas mileage. I always fuel up with 100% gasoline (no ethanol) when I can find it, or premium grade fuel. I get about 15 city and 19 highway. The Tahoe tows boats, cargo trailers, small horse trailers (2 horse), and atv trailers with no problem. The Tahoe also handles very well. One wouldn't think it would be as nimble as it is due to it's size, but it's been a great handling vehicle. Although where I'm from we rarely get snow, when it has snowed the Tahoe has handled the icy conditions just fine. To me, the 4wd option is essential. I've had it off road from time to time and it never disappoints me. Just to note, I grew up in a "GM Family." My family has owned a 1999 Suburban, two 2003 Yukon XL's, a 2003 GMC 2500HD Sierra, and a 2012 1500 Z71 Sierra. We've experienced no major problems with any of them. All of the GM products have been extremely reliable and all around great vehicles to own."

best vehicle i have ever owned.

By on Saturday, August 16, 2014

Pros: "Competitive pricing, Fun to drive."

Cons: "Seats don't massage you"

"I'm a real "CAR HEAD" and have owned 30 vehicles in my lifetime, and by far my 2011 Chevy Tahoe LTZ is the best I have ever owned. Just the gas mileage alone is unbelievable. Fit, Finish, Comfort, and Reliability is unmatched ."

great ride

By on Monday, July 28, 2014

"smooyh"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Tahoe near Honolulu. See local deals