2008 Chevrolet Tahoe

Based on 530 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

My 2nd Tahoe - bar none favorite SUV!

By on Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, functional, roomy, versatile"

Cons: "Large for some, expensive end of SUVs"

"We owned a few different SUVs as our family expanded; the Explorer, Jeep Cherokee, and then a Tahoe. Once getting the Tahoe, we have never changed our mind on it. It is a comfortable, quiet, smooth-riding vehicle that does it all for our family, including hauling the horses and boat. Interior layout is pleasing and user-friendly; virtually nothing I would change. We maintain it regularly and have never had a problem with anything. For its size, the gas usage isn't too terrible. However, its size could be a downfall for those looking for a smaller SUV. It's a big SUV, which is what we need. We are now on our 2nd Tahoe and are sold on this vehicle - it's a perfect fit."

Best car I have owned

By on Saturday, February 02, 2013

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "buy the bench seat and not captains chairs"

"This car has been amazing. It rides great turns on a dime and tows out 7500 pound trailer perfectly.I am going to see If I can get 250,000 miles out of this car.. Oh did I mention how good it drives on Ice and snow ...amazing"

Best dependability vehicle ever owned

By on Friday, March 22, 2013

Pros: "Maneuverability, solid as a rock, quiet interior."

Cons: "Wind does affect at 40mph or higher."

"At 125,000 miles it has never failed me, rides very comfortable, very quiet interior, withstood rough roads, and gas mileage is way ahead for its years."

I would buy a third if needed

By on Thursday, January 03, 2013

Pros: "Ride, layout, space, power and comfort"

Cons: "I would say mpg but its an SUV not a compact car"

"I bought a 2007 and loved it to death. Got bored with it and wanted to upgrade. Trade it in and got 2009 black on black LTZ tahoe. The ride is better and quiet. Bluetooth is my favorite. This is the only SUV I will ever buy. Big and great for trips. Nav added traffic and suspension changes makes the ride smoother. Heated and cooled seats."

Never ceases to AMAZE!

By on Wednesday, March 02, 2011

"The car feels solid, looks gorgeous and knocks the socks off the European SUVs. (I was a repeat Volvo owner and the second I test drove GM SUVs, I was converted!) I should mention that I am a petite driver and this is the ONE SUV that was *easy* for me to handle. Adjustable pedals, supremely customizable seats and a back-up camera in addition to good visibility makes this a great ride for this small-driver with big needs from my vehicle. I have towed a trailer behind it and would hardly know it was there! The automatic suspension adjustment in the tow package was fabulous! I have driven it on icy roads using the "auto" feature switching between 2-4WD, and have gotten some seriousl use out of the On-Star navigation. Since I love the driver's seat so much, I can't say a word about the DVD system beyond that I know it's there. We have all had way too much fun looking out the window and hearing the flex-fueled engine sound like a jet as we pack the Tahoe full of adventurous teens. Great family rig, fabulous for REAL utility, and all-around least-likely purchase to cause buyer's remorse. Sure, I wish it got 50MPG, but then it would look like a Prius and be useless when I stock-up at the Costco. ;) Ahh - one more thing - BUY THE RECTRACTIBLE RUNNING BOARDS...keeps your clearance high and impresses the heck outta the teenagers, so they will actually drive with you. Shoot - I forgot to mention the Bose sound... but, do I have to? It's Bose. How about the automatic volume adjustment based upon the speed of the Tahoe?! Also a fan of the many day-to-day safety features - homelink, perimeter lighting, panic button/car finder. The interior styling - leather, woodgrain accents, plenty of room and shockingly luxurious details all around without an ounce of pretentiousness. Yeah, I know...Volvo who?"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Tahoe near Honolulu. See local deals