2007 Chevrolet Tahoe

Based on 546 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Best vehicle in bad weather

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pros: "Handling, ride, power"

"Bought this vehicle new and have always loved driving it. Rides great, incredibly solid, great power."

My 2009 Chevy Tahoe

By on Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"I purchased my 09' Tahoe in October 2009. I was very skeptical at first, mainly cause of price, and the fact that it might not fit into my garage. However, after the test drive I was sold on it. I get more looks, and stares from people than I've ever got from people in any vehicle I've ever owned. I have the Blue Granite, with ebony interior. One of my closest friends is in love with the thing. Gas is pricey, so if someone is looking for a great vehicle and worried about gas, don't buy a Tahoe. It gets decent gas milage, but if you're not willing to pay the price for having a great vehicle don't purchase a Tahoe. I'm looking forward to having my Tahoe for years, and years to come."

Worth Every Penny

By on Friday, July 31, 2009

"I have been a long time Japanese car (specifically Honda) owner. I've always been weary of American cars which made this initial purchase of a Chevy Tahoe so difficult for me. I knew I wanted this car based on styling and great reviews but had never rid in or test driven only at the time of purchase. I bought a used 07 Tahoe, dark blue metallic, and it has been a true joy. Although it is my weekend car, I try to find every moment I can to take it out for a drive. It handles like a car and provides me with all the ammenities I need. Cons: For a really expensive vehicle, they could have done a better job on some finishes: (ex. plastic trims around exterior windows, plastic interior door handles, cup holder in center console, no loose change holder, or cigarette lighter (i don't smoke but would be nice to have an igniter). And yes, the car is thirsty. Very thirsty. I can literally see the gauge move!!! But apparently it gets similar mileage to other smaller SUVs, so I'm trying to look the other way. Overall - It's my favorite toy and it's made me really happy and I would like to say I'm finally in the Tahoe fanclub."

Very Disappointed

By on Saturday, November 24, 2007

"I wish I could say I was happy with the truck. I have had issues with the battery since 5000 miles. It has been in the shop 5+ times and they have yet to figure out why it is dying. This truck has left myself and 3 children stranded too many times to count. I really hope they work out the bugs soon otherwise this truck is history. I have lost all trust and confidence in it and never want to drive it anymore =("

Love this SUV - best in class

By on Sunday, November 03, 2013

Pros: "Luxury, easy to drive, fast"

Cons: "wish it was a little better than 17 MPG"

"This is our 6th Tahoe and we are about to buy another one - love this SUV, definitely best in class."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Tahoe near Honolulu. See local deals