2007 Chevrolet Tahoe

Based on 541 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Best SUV I have ever owned

By on Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pros: "very dependable, great for road trips!"

Cons: "none I have found"

"I bought my 2001 Tahoe LT from the dealer as a manufactures rep. SUV with 4800 miles on it and have loved it ever since. Not really very much has ever gone wrong with it."

Excellent vehicle, first large vehicle.

By on Monday, October 31, 2011

Pros: "Reliable, powerful, fun to drive"

Cons: "rear brakes are a drum/disc combination"

"This is the first full size vehicle i have ever owned. I bought it with 78,000 miles on it and it has been awsome except for one thing. The transmission went out at 96,000 miles. Come to find out this is a common problem in 07 and newer GM vehicles and it typically happens around 100,000 miles. I had it rebuilt with better aftermarket parts and haven't had another problem since. The ride is smooth, drove it from california to north carolina recently and it was such and easy drive in this car. All the interior controls are easy to use and easy to reach. The adjustable pedals allow for my very short wife to be able to drive the car without sitting on the steering wheel. It makes great power and has great gas mileage for such a large vehicle, i average about 15-18 mpg around town and got about 24 mpg driving across country. It has a ton of room inside."

great vehicle for the purpose

By on Thursday, October 25, 2012

"180K miles and going stong. no major problems. some minor issues but at 6 years old nothing our of the ordinary. gas mileage 15 in city 19 on highway. works great for running around, pulling the boat, or loading up buddies to hit the road for hunting or golf. plenty of room for gear and people. didn't get 3rd row seats in this Z71. miss those sometimes but they were awkward to use or store. no kids to worry about now. may have to go back to a suburban when grandkids come along. i get offers to sell it all the time from friends who want a reialable vehicle for their kids."

Absolutely satisfied

By on Monday, September 26, 2011

"I own a 2007 Tahoe LTZ, it's LOADED. Will never go back. In the process of trading it in on a newer model, only for mileage purposes. I will always drive a Tahoe or Yukon! Excellent vehicles!"

My 2nd Tahoe - bar none favorite SUV!

By on Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, functional, roomy, versatile"

Cons: "Large for some, expensive end of SUVs"

"We owned a few different SUVs as our family expanded; the Explorer, Jeep Cherokee, and then a Tahoe. Once getting the Tahoe, we have never changed our mind on it. It is a comfortable, quiet, smooth-riding vehicle that does it all for our family, including hauling the horses and boat. Interior layout is pleasing and user-friendly; virtually nothing I would change. We maintain it regularly and have never had a problem with anything. For its size, the gas usage isn't too terrible. However, its size could be a downfall for those looking for a smaller SUV. It's a big SUV, which is what we need. We are now on our 2nd Tahoe and are sold on this vehicle - it's a perfect fit."

Best car I have owned

By on Saturday, February 02, 2013

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "buy the bench seat and not captains chairs"

"This car has been amazing. It rides great turns on a dime and tows out 7500 pound trailer perfectly.I am going to see If I can get 250,000 miles out of this car.. Oh did I mention how good it drives on Ice and snow ...amazing"

Best dependability vehicle ever owned

By on Friday, March 22, 2013

Pros: "Maneuverability, solid as a rock, quiet interior."

Cons: "Wind does affect at 40mph or higher."

"At 125,000 miles it has never failed me, rides very comfortable, very quiet interior, withstood rough roads, and gas mileage is way ahead for its years."

I would buy a third if needed

By on Thursday, January 03, 2013

Pros: "Ride, layout, space, power and comfort"

Cons: "I would say mpg but its an SUV not a compact car"

"I bought a 2007 and loved it to death. Got bored with it and wanted to upgrade. Trade it in and got 2009 black on black LTZ tahoe. The ride is better and quiet. Bluetooth is my favorite. This is the only SUV I will ever buy. Big and great for trips. Nav added traffic and suspension changes makes the ride smoother. Heated and cooled seats."

Never ceases to AMAZE!

By on Wednesday, March 02, 2011

"The car feels solid, looks gorgeous and knocks the socks off the European SUVs. (I was a repeat Volvo owner and the second I test drove GM SUVs, I was converted!) I should mention that I am a petite driver and this is the ONE SUV that was *easy* for me to handle. Adjustable pedals, supremely customizable seats and a back-up camera in addition to good visibility makes this a great ride for this small-driver with big needs from my vehicle. I have towed a trailer behind it and would hardly know it was there! The automatic suspension adjustment in the tow package was fabulous! I have driven it on icy roads using the "auto" feature switching between 2-4WD, and have gotten some seriousl use out of the On-Star navigation. Since I love the driver's seat so much, I can't say a word about the DVD system beyond that I know it's there. We have all had way too much fun looking out the window and hearing the flex-fueled engine sound like a jet as we pack the Tahoe full of adventurous teens. Great family rig, fabulous for REAL utility, and all-around least-likely purchase to cause buyer's remorse. Sure, I wish it got 50MPG, but then it would look like a Prius and be useless when I stock-up at the Costco. ;) Ahh - one more thing - BUY THE RECTRACTIBLE RUNNING BOARDS...keeps your clearance high and impresses the heck outta the teenagers, so they will actually drive with you. Shoot - I forgot to mention the Bose sound... but, do I have to? It's Bose. How about the automatic volume adjustment based upon the speed of the Tahoe?! Also a fan of the many day-to-day safety features - homelink, perimeter lighting, panic button/car finder. The interior styling - leather, woodgrain accents, plenty of room and shockingly luxurious details all around without an ounce of pretentiousness. Yeah, I know...Volvo who?"

Love this

By on Saturday, August 03, 2013

Pros: "great"

Cons: "no cons to me"

"This is a wonderful product. Never had any trouble with it,it drives great.Good gas mileage.Can take the back sets out for more space.The gold color is easy to keep clean,"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Tahoe near Honolulu. See local deals