2007 Chevrolet Tahoe

Based on 536 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Best SUV I have ever owned

By on Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pros: "very dependable, great for road trips!"

Cons: "none I have found"

"I bought my 2001 Tahoe LT from the dealer as a manufactures rep. SUV with 4800 miles on it and have loved it ever since. Not really very much has ever gone wrong with it."

Excellent vehicle, first large vehicle.

By on Monday, October 31, 2011

Pros: "Reliable, powerful, fun to drive"

Cons: "rear brakes are a drum/disc combination"

"This is the first full size vehicle i have ever owned. I bought it with 78,000 miles on it and it has been awsome except for one thing. The transmission went out at 96,000 miles. Come to find out this is a common problem in 07 and newer GM vehicles and it typically happens around 100,000 miles. I had it rebuilt with better aftermarket parts and haven't had another problem since. The ride is smooth, drove it from california to north carolina recently and it was such and easy drive in this car. All the interior controls are easy to use and easy to reach. The adjustable pedals allow for my very short wife to be able to drive the car without sitting on the steering wheel. It makes great power and has great gas mileage for such a large vehicle, i average about 15-18 mpg around town and got about 24 mpg driving across country. It has a ton of room inside."

great vehicle for the purpose

By on Thursday, October 25, 2012

"180K miles and going stong. no major problems. some minor issues but at 6 years old nothing our of the ordinary. gas mileage 15 in city 19 on highway. works great for running around, pulling the boat, or loading up buddies to hit the road for hunting or golf. plenty of room for gear and people. didn't get 3rd row seats in this Z71. miss those sometimes but they were awkward to use or store. no kids to worry about now. may have to go back to a suburban when grandkids come along. i get offers to sell it all the time from friends who want a reialable vehicle for their kids."

Absolutely satisfied

By on Monday, September 26, 2011

"I own a 2007 Tahoe LTZ, it's LOADED. Will never go back. In the process of trading it in on a newer model, only for mileage purposes. I will always drive a Tahoe or Yukon! Excellent vehicles!"

My 2nd Tahoe - bar none favorite SUV!

By on Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, functional, roomy, versatile"

Cons: "Large for some, expensive end of SUVs"

"We owned a few different SUVs as our family expanded; the Explorer, Jeep Cherokee, and then a Tahoe. Once getting the Tahoe, we have never changed our mind on it. It is a comfortable, quiet, smooth-riding vehicle that does it all for our family, including hauling the horses and boat. Interior layout is pleasing and user-friendly; virtually nothing I would change. We maintain it regularly and have never had a problem with anything. For its size, the gas usage isn't too terrible. However, its size could be a downfall for those looking for a smaller SUV. It's a big SUV, which is what we need. We are now on our 2nd Tahoe and are sold on this vehicle - it's a perfect fit."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Tahoe near Honolulu. See local deals