2004 Chevrolet Tahoe

Based on 944 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

Great Vehicle

By on Friday, April 18, 2008

"I own a 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 5.3L and it has Real good power, the 5.3L is a great choice engine for these vehicles. Gas Mileage is good for a vehicle this size, i average about 16-17MPG on average and atleast 19.5-20MPG on the highway (id like to see your toyota sequoia get that). i wrecked mine april 2 and tboned it ($10,000 to fix, but oh well) with a cedar tree going atleast 50MPH, and the body soaked the hit up, i mean soaked it up i didnt even hurt anything. Lucky me! But i really do recommend this vehicle for anyone that wants a save vehicle with GREAT power, and good gas mileage. Oh and by the way im currently getting it fixed considering 10K damage, but im telling you guys these vehicles are just that good! Great Job Chevrolet. I Would DEFINATLY Reccomend this vehicle to anyone."

222,000 miles and still going strong!

By on Saturday, November 03, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, durable & safe!"

Cons: "Gas mileage isn't great...but good for this size"

"I bought my 2001 Tahoe new and I am still driving it today. I have had virtually no problems with my Chevy 4WD Tahoe. I have kept up my oil changes and tire rotations every 5,000 miles and have only had to replace normal wear and tear items, like tires, brake pads, etc. Only recently did I have to replace the water pump and shocks. The Tahoe may be expensive up front to buy, but the maintenance costs are very low compared to other luxury SUV vehicles. People can't believe how old it is - it still looks and runs great! I have loved driving my Tahoe but I am getting ready to downsize and shop for a smaller SUV. I've been driving this Tahoe for almost 12 years (it has out lasted me!) and it's time for a change. :-)"

Exceptional ride,comfort,reliability

By on Wednesday, August 27, 2014

"This is probably the most well designed Suv I've ever owned, I am a retired Chrysler Master Technician who ha s always driven Chevy trucks,the comfort,reliability,features,handling and appearance even after 12 years of normal service,brakes,tires,belts,t/stat/front wheel bearings,for a 110,000 mile vehicle has exceeded my expectations"

great vehicle

By on Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Pros: "comfortable, versatile"

Cons: "gas mileage"

"Bought new in '02, never had a single major issue over 195000 miles; extremely dependable, roomy, still quiet after all these years, leather seats have worn well. But I have invested in careful maintenance, too. Cannot possibly say enough positive things about the vehicle. I've owned a lot of new cars in my 70 years, none (including 7-series BMWs) have been more dependable, more versatile, more comfortable than this baby."

still runs great - dependable & comfortable

By on Thursday, June 12, 2014

Pros: "Very dependable & comfortable. Still runs great"

Cons: "3rd seat a bit heavy to remove"

"No major issues, just regular maintenace. New brakes at 150000 miles. Tranny and motor still good. Seats are very comfortable - other cars give me back pain when driving, but not my Tahoe's cloth seats"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Tahoe near Honolulu. See local deals