2003 Chevrolet Tahoe

Based on 963 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

low maintainence low depreciation very durable

By on Monday, October 08, 2012

"I cant beat the versatility and capability from a luxury ride to off road mountain sightseeing to trailer pulling it just keeps on keeping on"

Best Value out there for a vehicle

By on Friday, November 20, 2015

Pros: "Value, Reliability and toughness"

Cons: "Mileage, some modern amenities"

"I have owned 3 Chevy Tahoes 1999-2000. Everyone of them loaded with leather and all the conveniences of the day they were made. This truck is a beast. It is large and comfortable on the inside. You won't win any races in it but that's not what it's about. The back is spacious. The ride is high and comfortable. I have bought one of them new and 2 of them used. As a used vehicle today you'll get them cheap. You'll get 10-12 mpg in mixed driving. After 150,000 you'll need spark plugs. That's it up until about 250,000 and you'll need a transmission. It is a very reliable vehicle that will not cost you anything in repairs of any concern. At 230K miles start looking for another one. It will be the most reliable cheap car to own. The gas mileage is poor but the upkeep is nil. Living in Connecticut and driven through some horrendous blizzard conditions this vehicle never even slowed down."

Best vehicle ever

By on Sunday, September 07, 2014

Pros: "Have always loved driving it!"

Cons: "Have to remove 3rd row seats"

"Bought new in 2001. Taken several trips across country. Minor repairs over years. With 6 grand kids I can take them all, even with car seats. Would definitely buy again"

Very nice vehicle.

By on Friday, April 18, 2014

Pros: "Extremely fun to drive. Will go almost anywhere."

Cons: "Reliability, got ext warr-life saver."

"This SUV was driven for school activities for my kid by my wife, a volley ball coach. It seats 7 comfortably. It is definitely female friendly. With limited slip this 4X4 is unstoppable, even with the stock tires. Its been in the sand, 4 to 7 inches of mud and up to 8 inches of snow with no problem. The selection is 2WD, Auto,4 Hi, 4 Lo. Auto is great for heavy rain on the freeway. It is low enough to be stable at speed and high enough to clear up to 7 inch rocks on dirt roads. It feels like a tank off road. The 5.3L engine is very smooth and powerful. It pulls this 6000 lb SUV around like a sports car. With the friendly suspension settings this power train can get you in trouble, even with 190K miles on the OD. Major engine issues that extended warr covered. Overall best GM product I've ever owned as far as fit and finish but for a $43K SUV ext warr is a must. Great bug out vehicle. I love this 4X4."

best family vehicle

By on Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pros: "Very fun to drive."

"I own this 2003 tahoe. Love this vehicle. Great for the family, vacations,and comfort. Never had no mechanical problems with it. It's 10 years old. And still a good car. Hope I have as good of a experience with my 2014 Tahoe."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Tahoe near Honolulu. See local deals