2002 Chevrolet Tahoe

Based on 964 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

Exceptional ride,comfort,reliability

By on Wednesday, August 27, 2014

"This is probably the most well designed Suv I've ever owned, I am a retired Chrysler Master Technician who ha s always driven Chevy trucks,the comfort,reliability,features,handling and appearance even after 12 years of normal service,brakes,tires,belts,t/stat/front wheel bearings,for a 110,000 mile vehicle has exceeded my expectations"

Great Vehicle

By on Friday, April 18, 2008

"I own a 2004 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 5.3L and it has Real good power, the 5.3L is a great choice engine for these vehicles. Gas Mileage is good for a vehicle this size, i average about 16-17MPG on average and atleast 19.5-20MPG on the highway (id like to see your toyota sequoia get that). i wrecked mine april 2 and tboned it ($10,000 to fix, but oh well) with a cedar tree going atleast 50MPH, and the body soaked the hit up, i mean soaked it up i didnt even hurt anything. Lucky me! But i really do recommend this vehicle for anyone that wants a save vehicle with GREAT power, and good gas mileage. Oh and by the way im currently getting it fixed considering 10K damage, but im telling you guys these vehicles are just that good! Great Job Chevrolet. I Would DEFINATLY Reccomend this vehicle to anyone."

222,000 miles and still going strong!

By on Saturday, November 03, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, durable & safe!"

Cons: "Gas mileage isn't great...but good for this size"

"I bought my 2001 Tahoe new and I am still driving it today. I have had virtually no problems with my Chevy 4WD Tahoe. I have kept up my oil changes and tire rotations every 5,000 miles and have only had to replace normal wear and tear items, like tires, brake pads, etc. Only recently did I have to replace the water pump and shocks. The Tahoe may be expensive up front to buy, but the maintenance costs are very low compared to other luxury SUV vehicles. People can't believe how old it is - it still looks and runs great! I have loved driving my Tahoe but I am getting ready to downsize and shop for a smaller SUV. I've been driving this Tahoe for almost 12 years (it has out lasted me!) and it's time for a change. :-)"

A very capable winter and off-road family rig

By on Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Pros: "Comfort, Space, Winter Driving, Towing"

Cons: "Gas Mileage"

"Bought our Tahoe used with 120K miles and well documented maintenance. This thing has been bullet proof for the last two years and 30K miles. Other than routine maintenance, has needed nothing. I would not hesitate to take the Tahoe cross country tonight! Incredible in the snow and ice (w/ siped all terrain tires). Last Christmas we went to Lake Tahoe. The first night we got 4 feet of snow and we drove right up hills many others could not make it up."

330,000 miles and still running strong.

By on Sunday, February 16, 2014

"330,000 miles and still running strong. 260,000 miles on the original brakes. The only caveat; had to replace the transmission at 125,000 miles and again at 320,000 miles. Both the replacement tranny's were rebuilt from mfg'er seconds. My dad was a Chrysler guy, but can't deny the durability of Chevy. If all Chevy's perform like this, I'm a convert. I'll probably pass this Tahoe on to my son and buy another one."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Tahoe near Honolulu. See local deals