2013 Chevrolet Suburban 2500

Based on 273 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Nice but has had issues

By on Friday, May 09, 2008

"I love the size and drive of my suburban but it has had some issues. When you spend $40k on a brand new vehicle you don't expect things like this to happen. We have had this 1 1/2 year and we have put just under 28,000 miles on. First issue: the driver side & rearview mirrors are always dim at night and still has a problem after having the rearview mirror replaced due to a sensor and the driver side mirror replaced. The thing has died 2X's while being on accessory for 10minutes. Had to have it jumped both times. Fuel mileage is nowhere near what it said it would be. The only time it goes to 4cyl. is when it coasts. Now it is using oil. After last oil change we drove 2500miles to texas and back and had to add a quart when we got back. Just 1200 miles after that we had to add another quart. We are now doing an oil consumption test on it. I think we got a lemon. Not what I want when I need something more reliable to haul my family around."

It's Sick, man!

By on Thursday, April 03, 2008

"Best ride around! Looks is just the beginning! With the option of using E-85, it's totally family affordable! I LOVE my 'Burban! Drives easy-unlike older trucks-awesome in snow, too!"

By on Saturday, February 09, 2008

"Love my '07 LTZ. 6 kids, 3 big teens, we needed the room. Lived at the end of an unpaved steep hill, needed the power. It delivered it all. Only complaints are at the gas pump, and w/the 3rd row seats. At 5ft2'' I have to climb in teh trunk to lower or fold. Power button would be great. Still love it!"

Excellent Re-Style

By on Friday, January 11, 2008

"I have owned 6 suburbans so far and they keep getting better. Nice additions this year with heated washer fluid, etc. Small problems with electrical @ 18K miles, dealer resolved nicely."

some troubles

By on Wednesday, January 02, 2008

"My trany broke down at 10,000 miles. It was in the shop for a week new trany installed. I still like the vehicle. Very large and comfotable. Have 2 small children and dvd is nice. I got the second row bucket seats a must have if got kids. I wish the 3rd row folded flat. It still is a gas guzzler. Even with active fuel managment. It seems it only works on long straight highways below 70mph. If you go on trips with any hills then forget about it. Average mpg is 14 city and 18 highway."