2011 Chevrolet Suburban 2500

Based on 254 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Overall best car value on the market today

By on Sunday, October 26, 2014

Pros: "Overall best car value on the market today"

Cons: "Nada - zip - none"

"Best vehicle I ever owned. I had a 2001 Suburban before this one and put 244,500 miles on it before I traded it in. For value and quality, a Chevy Suburban has no equal. I changed oil every 3,500 miles on each car and took good care of both cars. I'll be in another Suburban when I trade this one in."

Best vehicle I've ever owned!!!

By on Monday, October 20, 2014

Pros: "most functional and comfortable vehicle on the roa"

Cons: "door lock failures"

"I'm still driving my 2008 model at 300,000 miles with only a recent oil pump repair. Drives like new and is as durable as they get. Only real problem with these vehicles is the door locks go out from time-to-time. Gas mileage is about 17 mpg. Love this vehicle."

NOT COMFORABLE FOR LONG TRIPS

By on Saturday, October 18, 2014

"LOUSY CRUISE CONTROL DOES NOT MAINTAIN SPEEDS WHETHER TOWING OR NOT CORPORATE SUGGESTED USING TOW MODE WHEN DRIVING WITH OR WITHOUT TRAILER EFFECTIVELY ELIMINATING BENEFITS OF S 6 SPD TRANNY W/OD NO REAL BENEFIT IS THERE? LUMBAR SUPPORT ON CLOTH SEATS LOUSY THIS VEHICLE SHOULD BE SOLD AS A BUS NOT A HIGH END SUV."

2008 LTZ. Awesome Rig!

By on Saturday, October 18, 2014

Pros: "Exterior styling"

Cons: "Dash cracks by passanger side air bag"

"I love the style. I like it better than the 2015's. The only thing I would like to see is the availability to have the power running boards close when vehicle is put in drive instead of when the door closes. If you are in and out of the back seats (e.g. loading kids) the power running boards will open then you close the back door and they close... then you open the front doors and they open again. I just fear that something will fail because of this. I get pretty decent city gas mileage, about 16 MPG with the 5.3."

I feel like a rich person in it. lol

By on Saturday, September 27, 2014

Pros: "Space,comfort,power,gas mileage,reliability."

Cons: "Third row bench seats."

"This has been the best vehicle we have ever owned.. Lots of space, comfort, power, reliability and style... Gas mileage is great for its size.. 17MPG highway for us. On a recent 2000 mile trip we got 20 or better. We have never towed anything with it. Heated/cooled seats are awesome. Heated second row seats. There is only one item we didn't care for. The third row bench seat is hard as a rock.. Its ok for young kids, but not adults. Uncomfortable.. Had one recall item. It was very minor in my eyes. Had something to do with the dip stick. My wife is short and the step down out side the door is great for her. Heard some bad things about the automatic step down. So we took the standard one. Never in the way and always there. This thing has a lot to offer in extras. Not a thing has malfunctioned in 3 years.. We all complain about price. So here is mine. 59 grand for it new. Dats a lot of money.. lol.. But so far, worth it.."