2011 Chevrolet Suburban 2500

Based on 254 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

No Better Way to Travel

By on Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, Ride, Interior, Exterior"

Cons: "MPG, Oil consumption"

"Really enjoy our 2007 Suburban."

Way too expensive to operate.

By on Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Pros: "Big Space,Comfort on long distance drives,"

"The is a Truck converted to a car. Almost all of the milage is highway. At 105,000 miles the transmission needed to be replaced. $5,000 WOW. Of course just after my 100,000 mile extended warranty was over, it must be engineered this way. I never trailered or overloaded this vehicle I moved three children and a 12 lb. dog. Now at 165,000 mile I have serious engine problems. This car was always serviced at the dealer with regular oil changes. This 2009 Suburban is a disappointment and I feel that with such light usage and regular maintenance on a heavy duty vehicle it should have performed MUCH better. I won't buy another Suburban. Back to Japanese cars where they respect my big dollar expense to purchase a car."

Excellent vehicle. Selling due to new purchase

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

"Excellent vehicle and selling due to new vehicle purchase. Mileage is a little high but highway miles"

All around great truck!

By on Monday, November 03, 2014

Pros: "Ride/handling, good looks, people/cargo capacity"

Cons: "MDS cyl switching not as smooth as it could be"

"My 2013 Suburban gives me all the utility and comfort I could ask for. From hauling the family and dogs around town and occasional 9-hour road-trips for work to getting extra kids to and from sports and other school activities our 'Burban cannot be beat! The LT interior is excellent with leather seats for comfort and easy cleaning but yet I can still haul 4x8 sheets of plywood or drywall, mulch, or a couple dozen flats of flowers for the flower beds at home without any problem. I used to own full size four-door pickups before I moved to the GMC/Chevy full-size SUV's, and other than hauling very tall items (like large appliances) I have found nothing I used to haul in a pickup that I cannot with my Suburban. For anything really tall that will not fit inside I just hook up a small utility trailer and take advantage of the effortless towing the Suburban provides. Yes, the third-row seats are heavy to haul out if you need maximum cargo space but GM has made them very easy to roll in and out. It is an easy one-person job. No issues driving in any weather. I can count on one hand the number of times I needed to switch out of 2WD to the "auto" setting for 4WD including during several winter trips in heavy snow across PA on I-80 or during the numerous snow storms here in lower Michigan last fall. And most of those times were more to soothe my nerves than for actual traction or control issues. Smooth and responsive at highway speeds but agile enough to easily handle the local shopping mall or home improvement parking lots. Gas mileage is not an issue for me. It's a full size truck with a 320 horse 5.3L V8. What do you expect? Overall a great truck with outstanding utility you will not regret owning."

My Chevy

By on Monday, October 27, 2014

"I love my vehicle but it should have heated mirrors for the price. I have a LTZ without heated mirrors"