2009 Chevrolet Suburban 2500

Based on 262 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

BEST VEHICLE EVER

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"I LOVE MY 2007 CHEVY SUBURBAN. THIS OUR 2ND SUBURBAN THAT WE HAVE OWNED. SUPERIOR COMFORT AND SPACIOUS ROOM IN THE ENTIRE VEHICLE. WE TOW OUR CRESTLINER BOAT TO OUR LAKE HOME IN THE SPRING AND AGAIN IN THE FALL. 95% OF DRIVING TIME, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT YOU ARE TOWING. I ALSO LIKED THE FLEX FUEL ESPECIALLY WHEN THE PRICE OF FUEL WAS WELL ABOVE THE $4.00 PER GALLON RATE. THE HIGHEST MILES PER GALLON I AVERAGED WAS 24MPG HIGHWAY. THAT WAS WHEN I REALLY PAID ATTENTION TO MY MPG READINGS. IT CAN BE DONE!! I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS VEHICLE TO ANYONE THAT HAS A FAMILY AND ANIMALS. WE HAVE 2 SIBERIAN HUSKIES THAT WE CRATE WHEN WE TRAVEL. PLENTY OF ROOM FOR 2 CRATES AND EVERYTHING ELSE YOU NEED. I LOVE IT WHEN WE HAVE FAMILY FUNCTIONS (B-DAYS, ETC), WE COMFORTABLY TRAVEL WITH 8 PASSENGERS IN THE SUBURBAN. IT IS A GREAT VEHICLE!"

Great truck!

By on Sunday, November 30, 2008

"I absolutly love my truck!! This is my third and hopefully last Suburban. We have A 2008 LTZ black, loaded with everything. The truck is great, we love the fuel management 4cyl to 8 cyl., I get 17 10 18 mpg in the city and 23 to 24 hwy. Drives good, great for rainy weather and my kids love the DVD system. I feel save on my truck specially with three kids and one on the way! I had no problems with it, I recommend this truck to anyone with a big family. I rather pay $50 to $60 dollars per gallon of gas and have my baby's safe, than pay $20 to $30 dollars in gas and have and accident and not be alive to tell. We get lots of complements from it...its an Escalade without the expensive stuff..but still looks hot...! I love it!"

Still a legend

By on Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"I bought my Chevvy Suburban in September of 2007 with a view to using it for towing a trailer and accomodating our growing family. Well we never got round to the trailer but there's so much space inside this puppy who cares. We've travelled with 4 adults and 3 kids for long trips to the beach and the mountains in complete comfort. It's quiet inside despite having a ton of muscle under the hood and I love the flex-fuel option of being able to use 85% ethanol. I get a smile on my face every time I see the engine automatically cut over to 4 cylinders whilst cruising at a steady speed, to save on fuel and because of the electronic monitoring of tire pressures, I never have to get my hands dirty checking it myself. Having on-star is great with the automatic monthly emails telling me the status of my vehicle and whether I need to take it in for an oil change. The oil life readout is a cool idea too so I can see from the dash board just how near I am to needing a service. The ride is comfortable, quiet and smooth, what's not to love about this vehicle."

Fun and Function

By on Saturday, November 01, 2008

"I am having a lot of fun with my Suburban. I got all the bells and whistles, Nav., DVD, engine that cut to 4 cylinders to save gas, etc... So I was expecting to have some problems with the reliability. I had to bring it back to the dealer 2 times so far and I made an appointment for number 3. 2 times for the auto door lock not working and now the engine light is on. Now with that said, I am amazed at all this truck can do! Every day I am finding another awesome feature. Everything is automatic. I love it!"

Impressive Vehicle

By on Thursday, October 23, 2008

"Its a great vehicle. We were able to fit 3 front facing carseats in the back seat but only 2 car seats in the middle seat due to the doors taking up 2 inches too much space. Adults would have a hard time with the leg room in the back seat. The middle seat seemed ok but there is room for improvement as far as leg space goes. Made a six hour trip to Wyoming seam quick since it floated down the highway. It has plenty of power to get around slower vehilces and the fuel economy with the flexfuel is to be expected of the larger vechicle. The 4cyl mode only kicks in on flat or down hill roads when not excelerating. It would be nice if it kicked in while idleing. We already had a problem with the fuel pump module only after 90 days after purchase (12000 miles) but other then that it seems like a sturdy vehicle mechanically. The turning radius is impressivly small and makes it easy to navigate in the city. I would buy it again in a heartbeat."