2008 Chevrolet Suburban 2500

Based on 269 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

should have got this one first

By on Saturday, July 12, 2008

"great truck seats 8 and all our luggage.i had a 2000 expedition first seated 8 not much luggage room.only issue i've had so far was a sunroof leak took 3 tries.i get a lot of compliments.HWY mileage is good wish city was a little better.luckily i don't need to drive it daily."

best suv

By on Wednesday, July 09, 2008

"have owned other sub., tahoe's, and expeditons. For the size of this vehicle I get 17-21mpg. You have to drop to a rav4 or forester to beat the gas mileage. Why buy a small or mid size suv? Ive got the safety with this. Went on vacation--with wife, 4 kids. mother.and mother inlaw for 7 days. I did not have to use luggage carrier. But other wise loaded and still got 19-20mpg the whole trip. Best vehicle ive owned. Awesome in winter weather. My wife loves this vehicle. I hear u can get a deal on them now!"

2nd one i have owned

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"my 1st was a 2000 GMC yukon xl-some small steering column issues but overall very good.My 2nd was a 2005 chevy z71-no complaints whats so ever.40k miles nothing but oil changes.considering moving on up to the 08 -like the new features.Best family vehicle out there.Would recommend to any family."

Nice but has had issues

By on Friday, May 09, 2008

"I love the size and drive of my suburban but it has had some issues. When you spend $40k on a brand new vehicle you don't expect things like this to happen. We have had this 1 1/2 year and we have put just under 28,000 miles on. First issue: the driver side & rearview mirrors are always dim at night and still has a problem after having the rearview mirror replaced due to a sensor and the driver side mirror replaced. The thing has died 2X's while being on accessory for 10minutes. Had to have it jumped both times. Fuel mileage is nowhere near what it said it would be. The only time it goes to 4cyl. is when it coasts. Now it is using oil. After last oil change we drove 2500miles to texas and back and had to add a quart when we got back. Just 1200 miles after that we had to add another quart. We are now doing an oil consumption test on it. I think we got a lemon. Not what I want when I need something more reliable to haul my family around."

It's Sick, man!

By on Thursday, April 03, 2008

"Best ride around! Looks is just the beginning! With the option of using E-85, it's totally family affordable! I LOVE my 'Burban! Drives easy-unlike older trucks-awesome in snow, too!"

07 LTZ 4x4

By on Saturday, March 01, 2008

"My '07 is setup with the 6.0 and the 4.10 rear end towing a 27 foot boat back from southern california up baker grade and cajon pass with the air on, was a breeze.As a matter of fact i blew the doors off a new tundra v-8 that was towing a much smaller boat coming up baker grade... As far as safety goes I am a walking miracle I was hit in the driver door of my 2004 at over 90 m.p.h. and walked away without a scratch on me, plus the onstar automatically called for emergency help and they were there in no time at all. This truly is the ultimate all around SUV!! Reliability has been superb on this vehicle with nothing more than basic maintenance needed to keep her happy."

By on Saturday, February 09, 2008

"Love my '07 LTZ. 6 kids, 3 big teens, we needed the room. Lived at the end of an unpaved steep hill, needed the power. It delivered it all. Only complaints are at the gas pump, and w/the 3rd row seats. At 5ft2'' I have to climb in teh trunk to lower or fold. Power button would be great. Still love it!"

Excellent Re-Style

By on Friday, January 11, 2008

"I have owned 6 suburbans so far and they keep getting better. Nice additions this year with heated washer fluid, etc. Small problems with electrical @ 18K miles, dealer resolved nicely."

some troubles

By on Wednesday, January 02, 2008

"My trany broke down at 10,000 miles. It was in the shop for a week new trany installed. I still like the vehicle. Very large and comfotable. Have 2 small children and dvd is nice. I got the second row bucket seats a must have if got kids. I wish the 3rd row folded flat. It still is a gas guzzler. Even with active fuel managment. It seems it only works on long straight highways below 70mph. If you go on trips with any hills then forget about it. Average mpg is 14 city and 18 highway."

Great SUV

By on Sunday, September 16, 2007

"The new 2007 Chevy Suburban is much smoother riding, better styled and overall designed than the previous models. The active fuel management which shuts down 4 of the 8 cylinders when not needed gives us 18-19 miles per gallon on the highway. I like this vehicle because we can carry up to 9 people (with 3 rows of bench seats) COMFORTABLY and still have plenty of room in the back for cargo. We have the base LS model and added dealer installed leather. The base LS model comes very well equipped and suits our needs. If you're looking for a reliable, good-looking, large SUV without spending a fortune, it doesn't get much better than this!"