2007 Chevrolet Suburban 2500

Based on 252 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Excellent vehicle. Selling due to new purchase

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

"Excellent vehicle and selling due to new vehicle purchase. Mileage is a little high but highway miles"

All around great truck!

By on Monday, November 03, 2014

Pros: "Ride/handling, good looks, people/cargo capacity"

Cons: "MDS cyl switching not as smooth as it could be"

"My 2013 Suburban gives me all the utility and comfort I could ask for. From hauling the family and dogs around town and occasional 9-hour road-trips for work to getting extra kids to and from sports and other school activities our 'Burban cannot be beat! The LT interior is excellent with leather seats for comfort and easy cleaning but yet I can still haul 4x8 sheets of plywood or drywall, mulch, or a couple dozen flats of flowers for the flower beds at home without any problem. I used to own full size four-door pickups before I moved to the GMC/Chevy full-size SUV's, and other than hauling very tall items (like large appliances) I have found nothing I used to haul in a pickup that I cannot with my Suburban. For anything really tall that will not fit inside I just hook up a small utility trailer and take advantage of the effortless towing the Suburban provides. Yes, the third-row seats are heavy to haul out if you need maximum cargo space but GM has made them very easy to roll in and out. It is an easy one-person job. No issues driving in any weather. I can count on one hand the number of times I needed to switch out of 2WD to the "auto" setting for 4WD including during several winter trips in heavy snow across PA on I-80 or during the numerous snow storms here in lower Michigan last fall. And most of those times were more to soothe my nerves than for actual traction or control issues. Smooth and responsive at highway speeds but agile enough to easily handle the local shopping mall or home improvement parking lots. Gas mileage is not an issue for me. It's a full size truck with a 320 horse 5.3L V8. What do you expect? Overall a great truck with outstanding utility you will not regret owning."

My Chevy

By on Monday, October 27, 2014

"I love my vehicle but it should have heated mirrors for the price. I have a LTZ without heated mirrors"

Overall best car value on the market today

By on Sunday, October 26, 2014

Pros: "Overall best car value on the market today"

Cons: "Nada - zip - none"

"Best vehicle I ever owned. I had a 2001 Suburban before this one and put 244,500 miles on it before I traded it in. For value and quality, a Chevy Suburban has no equal. I changed oil every 3,500 miles on each car and took good care of both cars. I'll be in another Suburban when I trade this one in."

Best vehicle I've ever owned!!!

By on Monday, October 20, 2014

Pros: "most functional and comfortable vehicle on the roa"

Cons: "door lock failures"

"I'm still driving my 2008 model at 300,000 miles with only a recent oil pump repair. Drives like new and is as durable as they get. Only real problem with these vehicles is the door locks go out from time-to-time. Gas mileage is about 17 mpg. Love this vehicle."