2003 Chevrolet Suburban 2500

Based on 735 Ratings for the 2000 - 2006 models.

BEST VEHICLE ON THE ROAD

By on Friday, September 28, 2007

"WE GOT THE TRUCK WITH 138000 MILES USED 1 OWNER NO MAJOR REPAIRS NEEDED VERY LITTLE WARRENTY WORK DONE , NO ENGINE OR TRANS WORK HAS EVER BEEN DUE OTHER THAN TRANS SERVICES AND ENGINE OIL AND FILTER , HAD TO PUT A FUEL PUMP IN AT 148125 MILE BUT DEALER INSTALLED FOR FREE DUE TO RECALL RELATED WE DRIVE THE TRUCK EVERY DAY AND TAKE 3 TRIPS A YEAR OVER 2000 MILES PER TRIP , I HAVE NO FEAR THIS TRUCK WILL RUN UNTIL WE HIT 300,000 MILES MY WIFE LVES THIS TRUCK AND DRIVE IT EVER DAY TO WORK OVER 50MILES ROUND TRIP THEN WE HAV SPORTS FOR THE KIDS AT NIGHT . **I RECOMMEND TO ANY PERSON WHO IS LOOKING FOR A GOOD SUV/TRUCK BUY THIS STYL VEHICLE** PS. THE LAST TRIP WE TOOK WAS ON 9/7/07 TO DISNEY WORLD AND OVER 2100MILES TRAVELED WE GOT AN AVERAGE 17.21 MPG ON GAS REGULAR 87 OCT. IT NORMALY GETS AN AVG 14.4-16.6 AROUND TOWN DRIVING GREAT GAS MILAGE"

A GREAT and Reliable Family Vehicle

By on Saturday, March 16, 2013

Pros: "Reliable and dependable."

Cons: "I have no complaints about this vehicle."

"We bought our 2002 Chevy Suburban at the end od 2001. Since then, we have put 177,000 enjoyable miles on this vehicle. In addition to daily driving, we have taken it on many family vacation trips. The only mechanical problem that we have had is the water pump went out around 130,000 miles. It began to develop a slight leak on the way home from a famliy vacation. However, it did not leave us stranded. We made it home and then to the dealership for repair. Also, I did not have to replace front or back brakes until 175,000 miles. The vehicle still runs like it did the day we bought it, does not burn any oil, and we will be taking it on a 1,200 mile vacation in July. I have no doubt that it will perform flawlessly, like it has since we bought it. I highly recommend this vehicle and would rank it #1 in the 10 or so vehicles that I have owned over the past 20 years."

Best Vehicle

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2009

"I own a 2002 model Suburban with 169,000 miles. Still love the vehicle. No problems with vehicle other than fuel pump replacement recently... Have enjoyed this vehicle, great for vacations plenty of room and the ride is awesome. We have hauled our 26 foot camper with no problems.. Also was in accident hit on drivers side by truck.. No injury.Vehicle protects you very well.. Feel very safe in Suburban. This vehicle continues to be very reliable."

Great Vehicle

By on Sunday, August 12, 2007

"bought it new and got a great deal on it. they even threw in a 12 inch Tv and DVD player. Has been a very trouble free vehicle. It definitely is a thirsty beast as it pounds down the gas.I have 4 kids and a big Mastiff and we are more than comfortable in this big rig. If you need the room and a mini van just won't cut the mustard this is the vehicle for you.The best vacation hauler there is shy of an RV."

These literally last forever

By on Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Pros: "Very Big, Last a long time, Very capable."

Cons: "Fuel mileage is is eh, interior is plasticy."

"This car has lasted for a ridiculously long, strenuous amount of time. At 309,500 miles, ours shows few signs of stopping and has required little maintenance to get there. In 14 years of owning this car it has left us stranded once. The transfer case has needed to be completely replaced twice but the car was always able to drive home with the destroyed ones."

My video

Winter fun in the suburban