2010 Chevrolet Suburban 1500

Based on 268 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Perfect Vehicle for Field Engineer

By on Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"This vehicle is the best that I have ever owned. I am very happy at 15k miles so far. Many people compliment the interior and comfort features that my 2LT has standard. It has power pulling 1,000 gallon water tanks up steep mountain switchbacks and on demand when needed on the highway. Other times, when speed is not needed, I drive with the instant MPG display to maintain maximum MPGs with the 4-cylinder mode. I have enough room for several co-workers and all of our gear."

Nice vehicle

By on Tuesday, August 05, 2008

"I have owned the 07 sub for about a year now. The only complaint with the vehicle I have is I live in the one of the hottest parts of Arizona where the temp in the summer reaches 115 - 120 three months out of the summer. When started, the vehicle makes a grinding noise coming from inside the engine area. Took it to the dealership several times and they tell me it is the actuator but can't fix it. Grinding noise shut vehicle off after starting it witht eh remote starter. I am a dissappointed about the dealer service. If I am going to pay 40K I don't want any problems. I will buy another sub in the future. In fact I am building one now. I will opt for the 3/4 ton or the 1/2 ton Z71 or LTZ. I do like the lift gate and the video/audio package for my boy. Gas milage is what you would expect for a large vehicle. Not great but not bad. I just wish I could fix the grinding noice."

love love love

By on Monday, July 21, 2008

"my family of 6 bought this car in november of 2007. we absolutely love it! we upgraded from an 05 dodge durango and would never go back after we experienced all this room and quality. we get an average of 18 mpg which is way better than what our durango with a hemi ever got. we always get compliments on it and it is a great car overall. it goes very well in the snow. although one complant is that the cloth black seat collect lint very badly. but other than that i would reccomend this car to anyone."

great Vehicle

By on Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"This is number 5 in our long line of suburbans. By far the best one yet. Love this vehicle but will be our last. Can't pay this much for it to be worth so little one year later."

By on Sunday, July 13, 2008

"The Car is great, everything about it but it can use alot of gas"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Suburban 1500 near Honolulu. See local deals