2009 Chevrolet Suburban 1500

Based on 268 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

best suv

By on Wednesday, July 09, 2008

"have owned other sub., tahoe's, and expeditons. For the size of this vehicle I get 17-21mpg. You have to drop to a rav4 or forester to beat the gas mileage. Why buy a small or mid size suv? Ive got the safety with this. Went on vacation--with wife, 4 kids. mother.and mother inlaw for 7 days. I did not have to use luggage carrier. But other wise loaded and still got 19-20mpg the whole trip. Best vehicle ive owned. Awesome in winter weather. My wife loves this vehicle. I hear u can get a deal on them now!"

2nd one i have owned

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2008

"my 1st was a 2000 GMC yukon xl-some small steering column issues but overall very good.My 2nd was a 2005 chevy z71-no complaints whats so ever.40k miles nothing but oil changes.considering moving on up to the 08 -like the new features.Best family vehicle out there.Would recommend to any family."

Nice but has had issues

By on Friday, May 09, 2008

"I love the size and drive of my suburban but it has had some issues. When you spend $40k on a brand new vehicle you don't expect things like this to happen. We have had this 1 1/2 year and we have put just under 28,000 miles on. First issue: the driver side & rearview mirrors are always dim at night and still has a problem after having the rearview mirror replaced due to a sensor and the driver side mirror replaced. The thing has died 2X's while being on accessory for 10minutes. Had to have it jumped both times. Fuel mileage is nowhere near what it said it would be. The only time it goes to 4cyl. is when it coasts. Now it is using oil. After last oil change we drove 2500miles to texas and back and had to add a quart when we got back. Just 1200 miles after that we had to add another quart. We are now doing an oil consumption test on it. I think we got a lemon. Not what I want when I need something more reliable to haul my family around."

It's Sick, man!

By on Thursday, April 03, 2008

"Best ride around! Looks is just the beginning! With the option of using E-85, it's totally family affordable! I LOVE my 'Burban! Drives easy-unlike older trucks-awesome in snow, too!"

07 LTZ 4x4

By on Saturday, March 01, 2008

"My '07 is setup with the 6.0 and the 4.10 rear end towing a 27 foot boat back from southern california up baker grade and cajon pass with the air on, was a breeze.As a matter of fact i blew the doors off a new tundra v-8 that was towing a much smaller boat coming up baker grade... As far as safety goes I am a walking miracle I was hit in the driver door of my 2004 at over 90 m.p.h. and walked away without a scratch on me, plus the onstar automatically called for emergency help and they were there in no time at all. This truly is the ultimate all around SUV!! Reliability has been superb on this vehicle with nothing more than basic maintenance needed to keep her happy."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Suburban 1500 near Honolulu. See local deals