2008 Chevrolet Suburban 1500

Based on 266 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Suburban Tops

By on Monday, June 29, 2009

"Love the room and looks, but a price to be paid in gas mileage?"

Best Veh ever owned

By on Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"We just upgraded from a Chev Ext trailblazer with a third row seat. With this new truck there is a lot more room for our growing three boys, IE hockey, baseball, football and etc.. I feel this vehicle does not ride like a truck but rather like a car. Would highly recommend."

BEST VEHICLE EVER

By on Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"I LOVE MY 2007 CHEVY SUBURBAN. THIS OUR 2ND SUBURBAN THAT WE HAVE OWNED. SUPERIOR COMFORT AND SPACIOUS ROOM IN THE ENTIRE VEHICLE. WE TOW OUR CRESTLINER BOAT TO OUR LAKE HOME IN THE SPRING AND AGAIN IN THE FALL. 95% OF DRIVING TIME, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THAT YOU ARE TOWING. I ALSO LIKED THE FLEX FUEL ESPECIALLY WHEN THE PRICE OF FUEL WAS WELL ABOVE THE $4.00 PER GALLON RATE. THE HIGHEST MILES PER GALLON I AVERAGED WAS 24MPG HIGHWAY. THAT WAS WHEN I REALLY PAID ATTENTION TO MY MPG READINGS. IT CAN BE DONE!! I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS VEHICLE TO ANYONE THAT HAS A FAMILY AND ANIMALS. WE HAVE 2 SIBERIAN HUSKIES THAT WE CRATE WHEN WE TRAVEL. PLENTY OF ROOM FOR 2 CRATES AND EVERYTHING ELSE YOU NEED. I LOVE IT WHEN WE HAVE FAMILY FUNCTIONS (B-DAYS, ETC), WE COMFORTABLY TRAVEL WITH 8 PASSENGERS IN THE SUBURBAN. IT IS A GREAT VEHICLE!"

Great truck!

By on Sunday, November 30, 2008

"I absolutly love my truck!! This is my third and hopefully last Suburban. We have A 2008 LTZ black, loaded with everything. The truck is great, we love the fuel management 4cyl to 8 cyl., I get 17 10 18 mpg in the city and 23 to 24 hwy. Drives good, great for rainy weather and my kids love the DVD system. I feel save on my truck specially with three kids and one on the way! I had no problems with it, I recommend this truck to anyone with a big family. I rather pay $50 to $60 dollars per gallon of gas and have my baby's safe, than pay $20 to $30 dollars in gas and have and accident and not be alive to tell. We get lots of complements from it...its an Escalade without the expensive stuff..but still looks hot...! I love it!"

Still a legend

By on Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"I bought my Chevvy Suburban in September of 2007 with a view to using it for towing a trailer and accomodating our growing family. Well we never got round to the trailer but there's so much space inside this puppy who cares. We've travelled with 4 adults and 3 kids for long trips to the beach and the mountains in complete comfort. It's quiet inside despite having a ton of muscle under the hood and I love the flex-fuel option of being able to use 85% ethanol. I get a smile on my face every time I see the engine automatically cut over to 4 cylinders whilst cruising at a steady speed, to save on fuel and because of the electronic monitoring of tire pressures, I never have to get my hands dirty checking it myself. Having on-star is great with the automatic monthly emails telling me the status of my vehicle and whether I need to take it in for an oil change. The oil life readout is a cool idea too so I can see from the dash board just how near I am to needing a service. The ride is comfortable, quiet and smooth, what's not to love about this vehicle."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Suburban 1500 near Honolulu. See local deals