2008 Chevrolet Suburban 1500

Based on 268 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

BETTER THAN EVER

By on Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"The Suburban is better than ever. Nice styling, good perfomance and has been very reliable. Only one minor adjustment in over a year of ownership. The restyling and improved performance of a couple of years ago has really made this a better vehicle. And hiway mileage about twenty per gallon: while that does not come close to a Prius for mileage, a Prius would never come close to a Suburban for carrying capacity, towing etc."

Suburban Tops

By on Monday, June 29, 2009

"Love the room and looks, but a price to be paid in gas mileage?"

Still a legend

By on Wednesday, November 26, 2008

"I bought my Chevvy Suburban in September of 2007 with a view to using it for towing a trailer and accomodating our growing family. Well we never got round to the trailer but there's so much space inside this puppy who cares. We've travelled with 4 adults and 3 kids for long trips to the beach and the mountains in complete comfort. It's quiet inside despite having a ton of muscle under the hood and I love the flex-fuel option of being able to use 85% ethanol. I get a smile on my face every time I see the engine automatically cut over to 4 cylinders whilst cruising at a steady speed, to save on fuel and because of the electronic monitoring of tire pressures, I never have to get my hands dirty checking it myself. Having on-star is great with the automatic monthly emails telling me the status of my vehicle and whether I need to take it in for an oil change. The oil life readout is a cool idea too so I can see from the dash board just how near I am to needing a service. The ride is comfortable, quiet and smooth, what's not to love about this vehicle."

Fun and Function

By on Saturday, November 01, 2008

"I am having a lot of fun with my Suburban. I got all the bells and whistles, Nav., DVD, engine that cut to 4 cylinders to save gas, etc... So I was expecting to have some problems with the reliability. I had to bring it back to the dealer 2 times so far and I made an appointment for number 3. 2 times for the auto door lock not working and now the engine light is on. Now with that said, I am amazed at all this truck can do! Every day I am finding another awesome feature. Everything is automatic. I love it!"

Impressive Vehicle

By on Thursday, October 23, 2008

"Its a great vehicle. We were able to fit 3 front facing carseats in the back seat but only 2 car seats in the middle seat due to the doors taking up 2 inches too much space. Adults would have a hard time with the leg room in the back seat. The middle seat seemed ok but there is room for improvement as far as leg space goes. Made a six hour trip to Wyoming seam quick since it floated down the highway. It has plenty of power to get around slower vehilces and the fuel economy with the flexfuel is to be expected of the larger vechicle. The 4cyl mode only kicks in on flat or down hill roads when not excelerating. It would be nice if it kicked in while idleing. We already had a problem with the fuel pump module only after 90 days after purchase (12000 miles) but other then that it seems like a sturdy vehicle mechanically. The turning radius is impressivly small and makes it easy to navigate in the city. I would buy it again in a heartbeat."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Suburban 1500 near Honolulu. See local deals