2014 Chevrolet Spark Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $11,775 - $12,126.

Based on 108 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

be ready for no AC on this car

By on Monday, July 15, 2013

I don't own this car

"I do not highly recommend this car what it brought my attention from this car was the price and save on gas, the average on gas combined is 34 mpg which is not the best compared with ecobost technology and the prices after you paid all the dealer fee you finaled paid 19.000 dollars which is not sheap.but my big frustration was the AC ,is using a gas that cause major trouble to the engineering of the motor and the AC, carefulness with this I heard that there is a lot off car with this problem already reported"

Cons: "Ride, seat comfort, cargo space, dings easy."

"While this car is great on gas, we are getting over the EPA rating's as much as 45 on the highway! This car I would not recommend to older driver's its ride to very harsh all all but smooth roads. Take a long test drive before you buy. I did not. Its very under powered, so getting on freeway's is not easy. quality is there for the money. body dents very easy and paint chips easy too. Mine is black. It drive like a go cart, which could be fun for some. Parking is as easy as it gets. I will be looking for a new car soon and taking a BIG loss as resale is very poor. Radio in mine has no CD to which makes no since yet. also little to no cargo room. Auto trans shifts well."

A very nice surprise!

By on Saturday, July 06, 2013

Pros: "Looks, roomy interior feel, 2LT package."

Cons: "A/C power"

"My wife and I got this car, and we are very please with it since day 1. We got the 2LT -Manual transmission and the car is yielding 36.7mpg so far on mix driving conditions with full time a/c. We loved the look, the confortable interior and the roomy space despite been so tiny in dimensions. No problem whatsoever loading it from Costco and running our daily errands. The car handles very well in the city, mountains, and highway, and the cruise control is a blessing. We got the navigation app -Bringo- and so far its been of great help. It is true, that there is no much horsepower, but there is plenty of good driving dynamics to make up for it -just learn how to shift and move on. My wife learn to drive manual on it a couple of days after we got it. A very nice surprise when you look at the overall value and the smile it brings when you look at it."