2014 Chevrolet Spark Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $11,879 - $12,222.

8.4

Based on 120 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Great Commuter Car

By on Sunday, June 07, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, inexpensive, easy to park anywhere"

Cons: "Sluggish until get up to speed"

"We have owned our car for 2 1/2 years. I commute to work with this car every day and have found the Spark fun and easy to drive. It is great to have when looking for a parking spot in DC or when I park in a parking garage. The only downside is the lack of power, but once I get up to speed it isn't an issue. Surprised to find I can go 75 mph and it doesn't shake. For a second car it has exceeded our expectations."

Great value for the money on a new car

By on Monday, September 15, 2014

Pros: "Price, value, gas mileage , easy to drive."

Cons: "no power door locks on the LS, but did you?"

"Bought a demo 2014 Spark for our daughters first car, got the car with 4200 miles on it ,but was never titled and was in the Chevy Showroom. Got the car for 10, 500. We put a little down payment and made it affordable for her to make car payments and learn what life is really about to own a car. With a 3 year, 30,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty and free maintenance for 2 years, getting a new car she can take to any Chevy Dealership it was a no brainer. Perfect first car for a teen in school and going to collage. So far so good with no complaints.She Uses 89 octane to get over 40 MPG on the HWY."

Nice car for city, but....

By on Sunday, January 19, 2014

Pros: "Good gas mileage, convient, lots of storage."

Cons: "Long distance bad, shakes over 65 mph"

"While I have ben driving this car for almost a year, I now wish I had chosen a better vehicle. It's great in warm weather, flat surfaces, low speeds, and no wind. But I live in rural MN where weather is a significant daily life. Winters are harsh, winds are strong, and the Spark has much to be desired in adverse conditions."

Great Value and Fun

By on Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Pros: "Value, Mileage, design, fun to drive"

Cons: "Road noise, very basic seats"

"I have just purchased a manual 2014 LT. So far, I really love it....hopefully I'll follow up here in a month or two. I love the feel of the clutch and gear shift. Overall it feels very responsive to drive, brakes nicely, etc. The car has lots of great little touches, for a base model of a very basic car, such as the light sensor, and the cool looking and useful dashboard information, all the cupholders and other nicely designed storage space. I've tested out the A/C and it seems to work fine. As to be expected, you do feel and hear a lot of road noise, especially feel speed bumps. It's very noisy in the back seat, but the back seat is not as uncomfortable as I expected in such a small car. This is turning out to have been a great choice for my daily commute...I suspect the downside might be a long trip...I'll be trying that out in a few weeks."

Amazing value!!

By on Monday, April 29, 2013

Pros: "Quality, gas mileage, price, size, style"

Cons: "Acceleration"

"I have been driving this car everyday for about three weeks now. I have had to fill it up only once, for $25. Amazing gas mileage. Spacious enough for my needs, cute car. Nice stereo system, even in the basic model. The only draw back is the acceleration, I literally floor it to merge onto the interstate, but it is fine and sturdy once it gets going. I would gladly give up acceleration for such great gas mileage. No complaints. I was deciding between this and the Fiat 500 and the quality of the Spark was superior, for significantly less money. Certainty not regretting that decision. Just FYI if you are looking to buy it, make sure you double check what features you are getting. I got the cheapest model, and it did not come with cruise control, automatic locks, floor mats, and the mirrors must be manually adjusted. I had everything installed that I wanted for less than 1000 dollars extra, but just a warning to check, because some things I assumed were standard in all new cars were not included."