2013 Chevrolet Spark

8.4

Based on 115 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

BEST CAR !!! DON'T WORRY ABOUT SAFETY!!!

By on Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Pros: "great gas millage, very safe, great features"

"I love this car..... Im 5'4 so this is the perfect size for me. It looks small on the outside but its roomy on the inside. I could fit 3 grown men plus me driving in the spark and no one rubbed elbows. I also have two kids and they love the car too. Car seats fit great in the spark. The initial kick off of the car is a little slow due to the 4 cyl but once you get it up it gets moving quick(good for lead foots). DON'T WORRY ABOUT SAFETY!!!I recently got into a car accident in the spark and 2 of 10 airbags deployed after being hit on the front passengers side(not at fault accident). The steering wheel and lower leg air bags went off even though i was hit on the opposite side of the car. Im going to replace my wrecked spark with a new one because i love it so much. Plus filling it for under $30 rocks! Your gas is safe too! The only way to open the gas tank is a lever by the drivers foot! So no sugar in the tank(for teens or angry exs)and no siphoning :)"

Love this car - Great gas mileage

By on Friday, September 06, 2013

Pros: "Great gas mileage, fun to drive, stylish!"

Cons: "Need to get used to clutch for power"

"I absolutely love this car. When I test drove it I was a little concerned about the get up and go but after buying it and getting it out there, I just needed to figure out the clutch a little. If you hit it wrong, there is absolutely no power at all but all is good now. I filled up today for the first time since the dealership and got 39 mpg on the first tank which really surprised me - it took 8.795 gallons and it cost me $31.65!!! It got 350 miles to the tank which is way more than my last vehicle that got 17 mpg and only about 300 miles to the tank. This model shows me the gas mileage which was only 34.5 mpg but I calculate manually anyway. It also shows me how many miles until I have to fill up. I love the smartphone sync capability and the touch screen radio on this model. The trunk is very small but will hold groceries so that's all good. The back seat has room for mid size adults and smaller but my son at 6' would not be comfortable on a long trip. The interior is nice and for me, this is a very stylish car. I am 40 and happy that I stopped by a Chevy dealer that day."

Good Value, good buy, tiny car

By on Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pros: "Great price, great mpg, fun and safe, airbags"

Cons: "City Mpg isn't that great, Tiny(good and bad)"

"This is my first car that I actually have bought new and undoubtedly it was a great choice. No buyers remorse even after an accident took it away from me for a couple weeks. This car gets great gas mileage, easily navigates cities and is a breeze to park. A little terrifying on the highway, since the blind spot is pretty bad, but it definitely keeps you awake. That or the option to call anyone from your smartphone anytime over your speaker system will keep you up for those long drives! My cross country drive I averaged about 40 mpg, so those highway estimates are right on. Overall an enjoyable car, that does what it says it will do."

Great Value and Fun

By on Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Pros: "Value, Mileage, design, fun to drive"

Cons: "Road noise, very basic seats"

"I have just purchased a manual 2014 LT. So far, I really love it....hopefully I'll follow up here in a month or two. I love the feel of the clutch and gear shift. Overall it feels very responsive to drive, brakes nicely, etc. The car has lots of great little touches, for a base model of a very basic car, such as the light sensor, and the cool looking and useful dashboard information, all the cupholders and other nicely designed storage space. I've tested out the A/C and it seems to work fine. As to be expected, you do feel and hear a lot of road noise, especially feel speed bumps. It's very noisy in the back seat, but the back seat is not as uncomfortable as I expected in such a small car. This is turning out to have been a great choice for my daily commute...I suspect the downside might be a long trip...I'll be trying that out in a few weeks."

AC does not work, and don't expect support from GM

By on Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Reason: Bad AC and No GM Support

Pros: "Great MPG - 35avg"

Cons: "Air Conditioning? Whats that?"

"This was the first car I ever bought new. And also my first car from GM. I purchased in November of 2012, and as soon as the weather started to warm up in Texas, I knew something was wrong. After 4 trips to dealer service, 2 repairs, 1 new compressor/AC system...I ditched the car. To put it eloquently, the AC system is terrible. And by terrible, I mean it won't cool the car at all. If you live in a warmer climate, please do yourself a favor and run an internet search for "Chevy Spark AC Problem". If I knew this, I would have never purchased this car. This is the biggest regretful purchase I have ever made."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Spark near Honolulu. See local deals