2013 Chevrolet Spark

Based on 110 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

BEST CAR !!! DON'T WORRY ABOUT SAFETY!!!

By on Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Pros: "great gas millage, very safe, great features"

"I love this car..... Im 5'4 so this is the perfect size for me. It looks small on the outside but its roomy on the inside. I could fit 3 grown men plus me driving in the spark and no one rubbed elbows. I also have two kids and they love the car too. Car seats fit great in the spark. The initial kick off of the car is a little slow due to the 4 cyl but once you get it up it gets moving quick(good for lead foots). DON'T WORRY ABOUT SAFETY!!!I recently got into a car accident in the spark and 2 of 10 airbags deployed after being hit on the front passengers side(not at fault accident). The steering wheel and lower leg air bags went off even though i was hit on the opposite side of the car. Im going to replace my wrecked spark with a new one because i love it so much. Plus filling it for under $30 rocks! Your gas is safe too! The only way to open the gas tank is a lever by the drivers foot! So no sugar in the tank(for teens or angry exs)and no siphoning :)"

Love this car - Great gas mileage

By on Friday, September 06, 2013

Pros: "Great gas mileage, fun to drive, stylish!"

Cons: "Need to get used to clutch for power"

"I absolutely love this car. When I test drove it I was a little concerned about the get up and go but after buying it and getting it out there, I just needed to figure out the clutch a little. If you hit it wrong, there is absolutely no power at all but all is good now. I filled up today for the first time since the dealership and got 39 mpg on the first tank which really surprised me - it took 8.795 gallons and it cost me $31.65!!! It got 350 miles to the tank which is way more than my last vehicle that got 17 mpg and only about 300 miles to the tank. This model shows me the gas mileage which was only 34.5 mpg but I calculate manually anyway. It also shows me how many miles until I have to fill up. I love the smartphone sync capability and the touch screen radio on this model. The trunk is very small but will hold groceries so that's all good. The back seat has room for mid size adults and smaller but my son at 6' would not be comfortable on a long trip. The interior is nice and for me, this is a very stylish car. I am 40 and happy that I stopped by a Chevy dealer that day."

Economical Every Day Driver

By on Thursday, December 19, 2013

Pros: "Value!"

Cons: "Driver Seat Position"

"I am a car aficionado, and can honestly say this thing does everything I have asked it to do. I drive so many miles to work that buying a nicer vehicle was just out of the cost equation. Sure, a BMW 3 series would be a nice daily driver, but that’s not in the cards. Picked this thing up for under $13k, and has given me 36,000 miles of nearly perfect driving. Sure, it’s only 84 hp. But it only weighs 2,269 lbs, and that’s not a terrible power to weight ratio – I’ve passed many cars going up steep hills. The car has a nice mechanical feel to it – suspension feels planted and steering input feels pretty good. Four adults can fit into this car shockingly comfortably considering its size. There is definitely more room than many other cars in the class (Including class leaders like the Honda Fit and Nissan Versa). It may not have the feel of a Fiat 500, but there is infinitely more value here! I’ve slapped a pair of Nokian WR G3 all season tires on here, and it becomes a billy goat in the snow that is ready to handle all of the hills you give it. Between the narrow tires, and low power, this thing is unstoppable in the snow. Pros: • Value! • Efficiency (36 MPG avg) • Shocking amount of interior space • Go-kart driving characteristics • Light weight Cons: • Driver seat does not slide far enough back • Unrefined suspension • Underpowered above 70 MPH • 4 speed auto is a bit clunky"

Good Value, good buy, tiny car

By on Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pros: "Great price, great mpg, fun and safe, airbags"

Cons: "City Mpg isn't that great, Tiny(good and bad)"

"This is my first car that I actually have bought new and undoubtedly it was a great choice. No buyers remorse even after an accident took it away from me for a couple weeks. This car gets great gas mileage, easily navigates cities and is a breeze to park. A little terrifying on the highway, since the blind spot is pretty bad, but it definitely keeps you awake. That or the option to call anyone from your smartphone anytime over your speaker system will keep you up for those long drives! My cross country drive I averaged about 40 mpg, so those highway estimates are right on. Overall an enjoyable car, that does what it says it will do."

I love my SPARK! Its awesome!

By on Tuesday, January 21, 2014

"I have a 2013 Spark 1LT. She's an automatic, and she's lemonade yellow. I absolutely love her! It doesn't have a lot of power, but I mainly do city driving so it doesn't really matter. I've had it about a year now and I have around 11,000 miles. I keep it in the garage a lot and drive my daily car. I am determined to keep my Spark looking nice a new. Honestly my only complaint is the stereo. It doesn't really get that loud. And doesn't have much power, it really needs to have a better stereo. I get so many compliments on the my car. People asking what is that or wow that's a sweet little ride."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Spark near Honolulu. See local deals