• 2014 Compact Car Buyer's Guide

2013 Chevrolet Spark

Based on 86 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

Great commuter, A-B reliable vehicle

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

"Great car for what its made for. Commuting. Also great if you like to be debt free... under $15000 for a new vehicle is a great bargain."

BEST CAR !!! DON'T WORRY ABOUT SAFETY!!!

By on Tuesday, July 01, 2014

Pros: "great gas millage, very safe, great features"

"I love this car..... Im 5'4 so this is the perfect size for me. It looks small on the outside but its roomy on the inside. I could fit 3 grown men plus me driving in the spark and no one rubbed elbows. I also have two kids and they love the car too. Car seats fit great in the spark. The initial kick off of the car is a little slow due to the 4 cyl but once you get it up it gets moving quick(good for lead foots). DON'T WORRY ABOUT SAFETY!!!I recently got into a car accident in the spark and 2 of 10 airbags deployed after being hit on the front passengers side(not at fault accident). The steering wheel and lower leg air bags went off even though i was hit on the opposite side of the car. Im going to replace my wrecked spark with a new one because i love it so much. Plus filling it for under $30 rocks! Your gas is safe too! The only way to open the gas tank is a lever by the drivers foot! So no sugar in the tank(for teens or angry exs)and no siphoning :)"

great car for the money

By on Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pros: "price, zippy, great handling, MPG"

Cons: "speakers, A/C issue"

"I dont see how it could get any better for the money purchasing and maintaining this car. This is the first new car that I have bought. I bought it cause I travel 100 miles round trip for work. I average 40 mpg. 85% Highway. There are some reviews about this car being unstable at highway speeds, I think the car seems very stable up to about 80mph. I usually travel speed limit of 65 to 70. Recently went on vacation in this and car did extremely well. I had to avoid falling rock and went the the smokey mountains and car handled great. Avg MPG for the entire trip was 42. Best tank average was 46. Complaints: the factory speakers are horrible, the A/C at idle doesn't seem to be very cold at times."

Avoid

By on Friday, June 13, 2014

I don't own this car

"Many Spark owners on various forums are reporting multiple issues with their virtually brand-new Sparks, including engine trouble needing replacement engines, engines burning quarts of oil weekly, air conditioner problems (not getting cold), etc. Look elsewhere."

Get best value for your bucks

By on Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Pros: "Great value, great gas milage, fun & smooth drivin"

Cons: "low pick up, not enough cigarette charges"

"I've owned for well over year and I'm extremely happy so far. It's a great 4-door, 4 seater car. Very comfortable and roomy. Pick up is less compared to my other car but great on gas. Also has good trunk space too for a small car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Spark near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for