2013 Chevrolet Spark

Based on 90 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

This is the biggest bang for your auto buck ...

By on Friday, August 29, 2014

"I now have 13000 miles on this Spark with excellent performance under all conditions.including Pennsylvania pot hole roads ... Have read of some criticisms on this site which I have found to be totally false .. I have a stick model and get nearly 45 miles per gallon using Mobil 1 . 0W-20W synthetic oil.. I have driven more than a million miles in the last 30 years and this is one of the best cars I ever owned , out of about 15..... 4 cylinder front wheel drives.. Excellent bargain priced nice AUTO...I am very pleased with .."

Two Sparks in the family with manual transmissions

By on Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Pros: "everything it does it does well, instrumentation"

Cons: "back seats don't fold flat"

"We bought one new and 10 months later found a used one. They both have manual trannies. The biggest knock I read about the Spark is acceleration. The 5 speed manual resolves that issue. If you want one, you will probably have to test drive an automatic, then hound your dealer until he can locate a stick. They are hard to find. When we bought the new one I had three dealerships competing and it took three days before one was found. For the used one I had to drive 170 miles to Chicago for the closest used one on the market. Was worth the drive."

great car

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "great car"

Cons: "ac"

"took family trip to Tennessee great gas mileage moved right along only complaint was ac but just received a recall on ac very happy with car had a lot of compliments"

Perfect for the price (LS automatic)

By on Friday, August 08, 2014

Pros: "Fuel-efficient and sporty-looking for little $"

Cons: "needs mid-grade gas to avoid sputters"

"Sparky is the perfect car for me. I commute 130 miles round trip--half highway, half city--and average 41 mpg combined. When I first bought it, the car sputtered a bit climbing up out of underground parking garages and accelerating up steep on-ramps. Now, I feed it mid-grade gas and have no problems whatsoever, easily hitting 70 before I have to merge with interstate traffic. I have had no trouble cruising at 80 mph, as long as it isn't too windy. But with strong gusts at high speeds, it's Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (fun and not too scary). Rides high, so I don't feel like I'm in a tiny car. I love that it can U-turn in a narrow street or tight parking lot. Color options are odd, but salsa red looks sporty, and no one believes I bought it new for only $12,000. The rear seats fold down to create more cargo space, but my bike doesn't fit. However, I have strapped a 10-ft kayak on the roof to drive 8 blocks to the river--giving onlookers a good laugh."

Great commuter, A-B reliable vehicle

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

"Great car for what its made for. Commuting. Also great if you like to be debt free... under $15000 for a new vehicle is a great bargain."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Spark near Honolulu. See local deals