2013 Chevrolet Spark

Based on 105 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Great car for the money!

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pros: "MPG, Standard equipment, price, craftsmanship,"

Cons: "Narrow cabin"

"I have to admit, I was really hesitant about lookin at a chevy after years of cars like the Aveo, but I couldn't be more satisfied. The Chevy Spark won me over with it's extreme value proposition as well as it's safety, and style. After the savings I ended up spending about $12,000, not bad for a new car. So far i've been averaging at 40 mpg mixed driving with the 5 speed manual. This car is fun on a winding road or in a city. I was surprised at the amount of room the car had for being as small as it is. Comfortably you can fit two adults, in a pinch it can handle four. Safety is important to me in a car, being the sole top safety pick of the subcompact/ minicar class,it made my decision easy. The car is enjoyable to drive as well as pretty easy on the eyes (mine is black granite.) Only complaint I have is that I wish it was about an inch wider, needless to say you better be friends with your passengers. Features are great for a basic car. I had driven a 1LT and loved the MyLink but the basic radio in mine does everything I need it too. Love that Chevy gave this car standard alloy wheels, it really helps it feel more substantial than similar sized cars with just steel wheels. From behind the wheel you couldn't tell its a cheap car. The motorcycle gauges and the silver accents make the car feel much more expensive than it is. Honestly, for the money you can't beat it ans would happily recommend this car to anyone looking for inexpensive transportation. 12/10"

I have had this car for 15 months

By on Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Pros: "gas mileage"

Cons: "breaks down a lot and has recall after recall"

"This car has recall after recall has been a nightmare. The gas mileage is good and that is about it. I have had issues where the car wont shift or go and i take it to the dealer over and over and they always say there is no fault codes. The check engine light comes on when the problems start however you have to shut the car off and restart it just to move it out of the road and of course with all chevys restarting the car clears the codes so when the dealer finally gets it there is no code for them to see and the just give me the car back and say we cant find a problem.dont buy it."

Not bad.

By on Saturday, January 31, 2015

Pros: "Price, gas mileage, dependability, maneuverability"

Cons: "Outside mirrors to small, cheap radio,resale value"

"For the price ($12,300 OTD), not a bad car. Mine is a manual, the gearshift is precise with short throws, nice clutch. Handles well,very predictable. Has some body lean in turns. Fairly quiet but engine could use more hp. Fuel mileage very good,, I am getting about 39mpg mixed driving. Fit and finish quite good overall. 9200 trouble free miles so far. Two complaints. One, the outside mirrors are too small and always have to check over shoulders when changing lanes on the freeway. Two, AC takes awhile to get cold and struggles somewhat here in the hot Arizona summers but is acceptable. Oh, and also, the stock radio is like something from the 70s. The car has 10 standard airbags and does well in the crash tests, even the Offset crash test. It is a small car on the outside but inside space is fine. Seats are comfortable even on longer trips. Engine is a high revving affair, runs at about 3800 rpm when cruising 80mph so a bit noisy but than again this is a $12,,000 car, not a $50,000 Lexus or whatever. All in all, not a bad little ride and cheap to insure and kept fueled up !!"

love the car

By on Thursday, January 08, 2015

Pros: "gas millage, rides nice, park easy, heater great"

Cons: "seats 4,"

"this car is great to drive. a lot better quality that the old metro's. although the millage is not as good. 38 in summer and 36 this winter. I recommend this car for anyone. with the manual it is quite peppy with a lot of rpm range. handles the snow a lot better than I thought it would as well."

SAFE! And cute.

By on Monday, January 05, 2015

Pros: "SAFE, inexpensive, zippy in a 5spd"

"A week ago, my fiance and I were involved in a roll over collision in our 2014 Spark. Our vehicle had been struck from behind, which then caused it to roll 3 times,coming to a rest upside down. We walked away with only a bruise or two. If you are looking for a small, SAFE, easy to drive car then the Spark is the car for you!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Spark near Honolulu. See local deals