2016 Chevrolet Spark EV Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,608 - $24,997.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/29/2016

10/7.8

9.8

Based on 6 Ratings for the 2014 - 2016 models.

9.8/10
    9.7/10
    10.0/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

Looooooooove this car

By on Friday, August 26, 2016

Pros: "Great price, fun to drive, perfect for the city."

Cons: "Range, but if you need more range, just rent a car"

"We went to a local chevy dealorship to look at the Volt. Folks, the Volt is tiny. Really small. I'm 6-3 and the Volt is not comfy for a guy of my size. We got into the car and my wife and I said no thanks. Then we tried the Spark Ev, which we didn't even know much about. Loved it, with HEADROOM TO SPARE!!!! Based on my enthusiasm, a neighbor is buying one and we are thinking about getting another. Fun to drive...RIDICULOUS torque. You will not be disappointed. GREAT CAR!!!"

We LOOVe our Spark EV

By on Monday, August 31, 2015

Pros: "Zero-emissions, sporty handling, just fun"

Cons: "range can be an issue if driven too aggressively"

"My wife commutes w it to work 55mi. r/t. no problem and she can use the HOV lanes here in CA which makes her drive a complete, stress free jaunt. Acceleration is pretty crazy for this model. We find 0-60 in 5.6sec. Really gets us into speeding fwy traffic easily and out of dicey situations with immediate accel response. Handling is sporty and clean. We received excellent cash grants for ownership and a great tax break for the year. Using the PG&E EV residential electric rate plan we charge during off-peak periods and save huge on household energy costs. Range for us has been around 90mi. on a charge w 20kw battery. We typically operate around 4.5-5.0 miles/kw depending on how its driven."

I love this car!! Great for my commute!

By on Thursday, January 8, 2015

I don't own this car

Pros: "Fun car with a great price tag"

Cons: "wish range is longer"

"Glad my son recommended this car for daily commuting to work. Pretty zippy on the freeway but best for city driving. Heated car seats is great instead of turning on heater to conserve battery energy and switching to low gear helps with breaking and helps regenerate power. With all rebates and other incentives, getting this car is a no-brainer. Plenty of room for a small car. Leasing this car was a great decision instead of buying as new technology and improvements keep emerging relating to eco-friendly cars."

You gotta try one! Why doesn't Chevy advertise???

By on Friday, December 5, 2014

Pros: "Just about free to own when comparing to a Gas car"

Cons: "chevy does not advertise this great car!!"

"I have owned mine for over a year now. At 30 miles a day x 7 days/wk my electric bill is $50 per month more using standard PGE rate plan. Easily charges over night using supplied 110V cord. never used a public charging station. This is the QUICKEST!!! car I have ever owned! small, but efficient cabin; enough to hold 4 real adult occupants, trunk holds 5 grocery bags. I have even transported a new 55" LCD TV from Costco in the back with the hatch tied down. Zero maintenance costs; only thing to do is check the tire pressures-psi monitor on dash. Car pool lane sticker is GREAT!!! as is the $2500 from California- pays for a year of lease! dislikes; single armrest in middle, 3.3KW charger, heater energy hog."

Perfect Get Up & Go Car

By on Saturday, January 24, 2015

"Fun to drive comfortable for short and annoying trips and getting around town. Love the dash display, OnStar navigation, media center, telephone link, driving read outs."

Per Page:  5 | 10