2015 Chevrolet Sonic Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $13,408 - $14,262.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Info valid for your area through 09/01/2016

10/9.0

Based on 165 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

pleasanty supprized

By on Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Pros: "everything i needed and more"

"I traded in my 2007 Impala for the Sonic LT in December, 2011. I needed a smaller car to tow with a tow dolly behind my motor home because I sold my 2002 Saturn and didn't need two cars anymore. The Sonic road as well as the Impala, had more than adequate trunk space, road on the tow dolly behind the motor home as if it wasn't even there, and was cavernous compared to the Saturn. The 1.8 engine with the 6 speed automatic transmission runs flawless with more than adequate power. For what I wanted, it is much more than adequate."

I hated cars but i sure do Love this one

By on Friday, January 6, 2012

"I use to own a 2001 Chevy Tracker hardtop with 4 wheel drive and all. I end up totaled my car just 3 weeks ago. I wanted another SUV because i loved it so much and also loved my 4 wheel drive. I went shopping a week ago to see what i could get i need to get something and always wanted a new car but just couldn't swing it. They mention the car to me and i was like i really dont want a car i will try I told them i hate long front ends and hated cars all the way around. Once i drove this i was sold I did also drive a Suski sx4 and i was not happy with that one at all. Since my accident i had a rental and it was a Kia and i new that would never be a car for me. I have also drove many of the higher end cars from Chevy and all felt they where to big or not right. Once i drove it i feel in love I did go with the 2lT to have the extra stuff which i will say using the onstar app on my phone to start your car anywhere rocks Because of that i may just buy onstar. I dont park close at work to be able to start it so that was a big plus. This car looks tiny on the outside but is huge on the inside. I will be looking forward to having this as my First brand new car and will have it for a very long Time just wish i they would have had the turbo out already and have the sun roof but i will live it has more thing in it then most cars do. I will be showing this car off to my friends for months to come......"

Great car, excellent gas mileage, no problems

By on Tuesday, December 9, 2014

"I bought this car for my husband. It is an amazing little car. There are times I push nearly 50 miles per gallon. It fits 4 comfortably...5 is a little squished. I have had absolutely no problems with it at all. It handles well in all driving conditions. It has a lot of get up and go if you want it to."

Was great...for a year...

By on Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Pros: "Cute interior, Sporty Look"

Cons: "Not reliable, speakers don't sound great."

"I've had this car since it was new, it was great for the first year. I purchased it in January of 2014 (they let it go at a great price since it was a 2013 new still on the lot, which was the deciding factor). It is fun to drive and no recalls (thankfully). I will say that the manufacturer's tires are terrible, but once I replaced those all the rough riding and bad handling went away. The interior is really interesting and great and it holds up very well. The trunk is also very large which is nice. But about 2 months ago my check engine light came on. Thermostat issues and the warranty didn't cover it. That was a $380 repair bill. Now the remote start has stopped, again warranty won't repair it and that is a $500 repair and the same issue with the thermostat is back again. Now instead of another repair I am considering trading it in."

Budget Car for the Masses

By on Friday, September 11, 2015

Pros: "Price,Fun to drive, Spacous,Quiet cabin."

Cons: "A Bit more Power, Power windows on base model"

What My Car Looks like Now.

"When I First heard about this Car I saw it in a Chevy Commercial and I was Amazed by it..not because of the Advertisement, but how it looked inside..and the body design was different. This being my First Car used CPO I was VERY Happy with it, It's Very Spacious..but the hatchback will give you a BIT more space in the trunk, but it handles VERY Well in and out of corners. I've owned the car for just over a 1 and 2 months I've lowered it which gives it even MORE greater handling, the engine could use a BIT more umfff, BUT..all in all it's a nice little car..VERY Quiet cabin also."

What My Car Looks like Now.