2014 Chevrolet Sonic Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $14,020 - $14,369.

10/7.7

Based on 116 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Love this car

By on Friday, June 01, 2012

Pros: "value, sassiness, spacious for a subcompact"

"My last couple of cars have been hatchbacks, I wanted another. Really love how quiet this car is, it's peppiness, and spacious back seat. Just had family in for the long weekend and had no complaints hauling their over 6 foot frames around town. Milage isn't quite what I was hoping (averaging 22 in city so far) and the stereo broke the first week I had it. (though was quickly replaced). Glad I got the LTZ model ... love the bells and whistles."

Love the chevy sonic

By on Wednesday, May 02, 2012

Pros: "great price and mpg"

Cons: "nothing :)"

"I have owned my sonic for about 3 months. I had test drove the subaru wrx and the chevy sonic and use to drive a jeep, so i knew a car was going to be a huge change for me. I love the sonic as soon as i drove it. I couldn't believe that there was so much room in the backseat and still have enough room to put everything in the trunk. I was impressed that chevy had put everything i wanted into the car. My sister works at the dealership i bought it from and she was pushing me for the subaru but it wasn't roomy on the inside. I ended up getting the white sean 2lt and wouldn't want to trade it for anything now. The white is so sharp and it has everything i want in it. The only difference was i added the fog lights after i bought it but i upgraded everything else and it was a lot cheaper doing it that way. I would recomend this car to anyone, and i already got one of my friends to buy a hatchback for delivery jobs. A to chevy for the perfect ride...."

Wise buy all around.

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Cons: "seats are average or basic."

"I am putting an average mileage per week of 2,000. I have the 6 speed manual and If I just set the cruise at 55mph on the hwy, I get 55 max mpg average over 80 miles on light foot hill terrian. Now on a 75 mph hwy doing 55 you think you would get run over but if you get in such a habit to relax you will find that 60mph will still bring a max of 52mpg. 47mpg at 70-75mph. But I must also say that this may have to do greatly because I got the smallest rims available 15" not the 16 or 17."

Wise buy all around.

By on Saturday, March 31, 2012

Cons: "seats are average or basic."

GOOD but quesionable

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pros: "cheap, head turning, good mpg,quick."

Cons: "lack of comfort,"

"I just bought this car and only have 3k on it and motor already sounds like it is knocking. it is the 1.4 turbo but still dont think it should be this loud. very quick for being such a small motor. i average 34.5mpg in town. and between 45 or 50 highway. for those who are like no way. its a 6 speedMANUAL and my car very rarely see over 2k rpm before i shift. and i cruise at 70 (also 2000rpm) on the highway, not place nascr and see how many people i can pass or keep up with. i did race it once. beat a v6 mustang. =)"