2014 Chevrolet Sonic Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $14,808 - $15,129.

10/7.7

Based on 104 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

Made in USA

By on Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pros: "cold ac. electric sterring road feel missing"

Cons: "to much plastic for fla sun with tint"

"The majority of the parts are from parent Company Daewoo. funny they could not make a car here in the US, so GM, just had the parts. Transmission, motor imported from South Korea. I have had buyers remorse since I bought this Car. Noisy, had to change tires. better ride less road noise. Another item from Korea. Low cost high profit I thought I had done my homework GM touting made in US, and at the time the internet did not have much to say except praise. mine is a 2012 with 15.000 miles on it. There are loads of certified used autos and a few in this segment of Autos. Do your homework check to see where tranny is made also motor as mentioned above they could not make it here why would you want to take that chance Mine is all Daewoo. Problems with suspension and an array of other problems. One item is the gas mileage city and highway with a/C on 21mpg and that's running the mid grade gas did better using 93 octane. In my option its not a chivy its a deawoo in Chevy.clothing I must say more of the later models do have mtrs and trannnys made here. You just have to be careful, also as mentioned loads of other parts from Daewoo. My shocks for an example are Daewoo. And I paid cash for it,20K leaves a lot to be desired this day and time. Headlight is plastic through and through plastic reflectors. This car after about 5 years or so is a through away car. ,"

NEVER AGAIN

By on Monday, June 16, 2014

"I never will own a GM again!! I have had nothing but problems with this car since DAY 1!!"

This is an amazing vehicle, so much fun to drive!

By on Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pros: "Everything!"

Cons: "No sun roof in mine.."

"Love the manual transmission, very easy to learn on!"

The value of this car is beyond a 10!

By on Monday, June 09, 2014

Pros: "Great Price/Value, Great mpg, Easy to maneuver"

"If you are looking for bang for you buck, you found the perfect car. I should mention I have the LT connectivity package, so it does have a lot of the bells and whistles. The car drives great. Does awesome on gas mileage. If I had to say there is a downside it would be the space in the car. If your tall, then this car is probably not a good choice for you, but you would figure that out quick on the test drive. I do have to say there is a lot of trunk space though. For example, I can fit my golf clubs easily in the trunk. Plus, the back seat folds down very easy, which allows even large items to be stowed/shipped. I've had the car for two years now and am still very happy with the purchase."

One Of The Best Money Can Buy

By on Monday, June 09, 2014

Pros: "Solid car, fun to drive, small but spacious"

Cons: "none to list"

"Bought a 2014 Sonic LT Turbo in March of this year. After driving this car for three full months, I have nothing but GREAT things to say about this car. I bought the hatchback in the color Cool Blue and. Its a solid, well manufactured car. Its got good "get up and go'" great interior space for a subcompact, a great exterior look, simple but fresh interior look with excellent accents and not to mention great MPGs! I'm averaging 33 MPG so far. Only got a slight taste of how it drives in the snow but I did my 18 mile drive to work in 5 inches of snow one day two weeks after I got it and it excelled. Drove better than my Impala did! Has great handling, takes corners like a champ, easy to park, really just a fun, fun, fun car to drive! If you are looking for something fresh and exciting, give this car a chance! You won't be disappointed!"

See if you qualify for