2013 Chevrolet Sonic Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $15,910 - $16,299.

10/7.8

Based on 89 Ratings for the 2012 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Ideal for me, safe, economical, easy fold 2nd row

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "easy entry, great standard features."

Cons: "Can't really say anything bad about this car"

"Compared to other cars in it's class, I have to put it at the top for overall, room, economy, safety, appearance, and warranty. I've owned my 2012 for two years now and at first I wasn't sure, but now I'm glad I bought one."

Great car if you are on a budget

By on Saturday, April 19, 2014

Pros: "Price, fun to drive, safe"

Cons: "Location of the cup holders and foging up"

"This car is great if you are on a budge or just driving around town. I bought the LTZ model with 1.4L turbo 6 speed maneul hatchback. The exterior is sporty looking and looks a lot better than the aveo. It looks like Sonic the headch hog and the great white shark fused together. The interior could've been a little bit better with the designing and the material that they did to it. The cup holders, they could've put them in front of the gear box instead of putting them next to the E-brake. The seats feel like they made them out of cheap leather. I'm pretty surpised on how much stuff that I can put in (even with the backseats down). The mpg is great on this car. I get about 35 in summer and 30 in winter. In winter it's not the best vehicle to have (even with winter tires on), But it still is decent though. Theres a lots of technology in this little car that cost about 20K fully loaded. Overall the the car is great if you are looking for a car that gets around town or if you are on a budge. I would recommed this car to any age of people who like small cars."

Inexpensive, surprisingly refined, and thrifty!

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Pros: "Amazing refinement, great mileage, many toys."

Cons: "No diesel version avail. in US."

"2012 Chevy Sonic LT Hatckback, Bluetooth package, 5 speed manual, 1.8l non-turbo. I purchased this car new in Dec '11. After almost 30k miles, I still love it. Seats are comfy, interior is extremely quiet for an economy car, mileage has consistently exceeded the specs, and the only 2 little issues I've had were covered under warranty -- no questions asked. The steering and brakes are very responsive, and the stability control w/ good snow tires got me through snow and ice that I probably shouldn't have been in without issue. There's plenty of space, Phone syncs nicely with the bluetooth, dual glove boxes (one for phone or other with usb port and aux port), trunk is bigger than it looks, and back doors are easy to get kids/dogs/cargo into. My one complaint is the dual mass flywheel, it's SO heavy. Yes, it helps noobs learn to drive stick, and yes, it makes the car smooth and vibration free, but it diminishes the amount of hoonage possible... :) It has so many features for a car that I paid less than $16k for... You really NEED to at least test drive one if you're shopping for an economy car."

Inexpensive, surprisingly refined, and thrifty!

By on Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Pros: "Amazing refinement, great mileage, many toys."

Cons: "No diesel version avail. in US."

love the gas mileage, and all the options

By on Monday, April 07, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage Fun to drive Good power"

Cons: "Low roof line, poor leg room in rear, rear windo"

"In general this is a great car but does have a few things that really bug me. The rear window is impossible to keep clean because of the body design. All road moisture and dust is deposited on the rear of the body an window. The roof line in front is low making it hard to enter for taller or larger people. Great gas mileage."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25