2009 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD Regular Cab

Based on 114 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Great truck

By on Saturday, January 11, 2014

"I pull heavy loads with this truck weekly (dump trailer and 25' gooseneck flat bed). The truck has been extremely reliable and is comfortable to drive. Great off road and on road. Great truck for contractors."

This truck has power to spare and highly refined

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pros: "Strong and confident with the most refined interio"

Cons: "Everybody wants more mileage, 15/18"

"Power is unbelievable, quietness is without compare, comfort is wonderful, has the best seats and interior in the game, also the duramax and allison trans combo is without compare."

Great Truck

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pros: "Power, refinement, fit, finish"

Cons: "Built in trailer brake controller inadequate"

"I traded in a 2006 3500 HD w/ diesel for this one because of the added towing capacity and exhaust brake feature. I use this truck for towing a triple axle deck-over flatbed with lumber. Total weight runs 20-22k #. Since I'm pushing the max towing limit with this truck it definitely labors but holds it own. I also plow snow in the winter with it. It does that effortlessly. The miles I have on it are low but hard ones. The engine is quiet and super clean running. The usual rattle that comes from the Fords and the Dodges simply isn't there with this engine but the diesel purr is there if you listen closely. The interior is the same as a well equipped Suburban. Same platform. Same seats, etc. One major gaffe is that they give you a built in brake controller but it doesn't support electric over hydrualic brakes. Hey Chevy...when you are towing over 20k#, what kind of brakes do you think those trailers have?? DUH!!"

This is the most awesome truck

By on Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pros: "very powerful, lots of towing capacity, awesome"

Cons: "nothing"

"I love this truck! It is awesome! It is the best! If nobody likes this truck, then there is something wrong with their senses about trucks! Gets awesome gas mileage!"

Love the Chevy

By on Sunday, May 15, 2011

"I have owned several Chevy 3500 Crew Cabs over the years. The trucks have been very reliable and pull my trailers very well. This is the first of them that is a diesel and I like it very much. It performs as well as our gas engines did without being loud and obnoxious and, with the Allison Tranny, it rocks pulling trailers through the mountains. I gave it four stars for comfort only because they changed the seats in this model and they are not as comfortable for me as the older styled seats. I am a smaller person and they resized everything for a larger person, it seems. I gave it four stars for quality only because they added more plastic parts. The truck otherwise deserves 5 stars. My '01 had steel bumpers, now you get some sort of plastic that looks beefy. You will not be disappointed with this truck."

Truck is all about pulling.

By on Sunday, July 27, 2008

"This truck will do everything a 1-ton should do, pulling or hauling."

Not Worth the Money

By on Monday, March 10, 2008

"General Motors has somehow fell far below the competition in fuel milage with the 6.6 D. Pulling a 30 foot trailer my fuel milage falls down to between 8 and 9 MPG. Thats terrible compared to Ford and even Dodge. The truch looks and rides good for a 3500 but is way over priced. No with the fuel prices I am sure I have made a bad investment..."

6.6L disappointment.

By on Saturday, February 9, 2008

"This is a great riding truck, however, the 6.6L diesel has problems with frequently allowing exhaust fumes to come into the cab of the truck. Very horrible smell! Do it again, i'd save the $8K and NOT buy the diesel. I get 7-8MPG pulling a trailer, 12-14 empty on the highway...not that great for a diesel....especially considering the price of gas vs diesel fuel."

Great head turner

By on Friday, February 8, 2008

"Great rig no complants at all, get a lot of looks plus it does what its supposed to PULL and is quick"

i like this truck alot

By on Monday, January 6, 2014

Pros: "drives and rides comparable to my Avalanche LTZ"

Cons: "Give me 50 acres, and i'll turn this rig around."

"I have had bigger trucks with bigger motors while 5th wheeling over the country, but now have settled down on the ranch, and this truck is truly a work truck for me. It is the best riding big truck i have had. the turning radius is a challenge at times, but thats to be expected. whether feeding in the pasture, or hauling horses this truck is dependable, and capable. I equipped it with a large flatbed, and the truck is super versatile."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals