• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD Regular Cab

Based on 102 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

delivers incredible towing,good looking,american

By on Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pros: "proud to drive such quality"

Cons: "not everybody has one"

"most powerful truck I have ever owned. excellent mpg for 1ton vehicle, 19.9 mpg on hwy. quiet ride for a truck, you think you are driving an escalade."

5 months and 18,000 miles I still love this truck

By on Thursday, September 06, 2012

Pros: "more power than you will ever need"

Cons: "I got the CCLB so it's a long truck"

"I tow though the mountains in Colorado all the time and this truck is great towing up the hills and even better going down them. I can set the cruise at 65mph and it will stay between 60 and 70mph going up and down the mountains on I70. This truck is one of the most comfortable vehicles I've ever had."

Best Money You Can Spend

By on Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pros: "More power then You'll ever need"

Cons: "None so far"

"This is my 3rd dually, first one a 2005 Dodge with the 5.9L. Great engine, poor drivetrain. 2nd a 2008 Chevy 6.6L.This truck would pull a coal train but got poor mileage. Traded it for a 2011 Chevy 2500 with the 6.0L Loved the lower payments but the constant downshifting drove me crazy when towing. Just bought the new 2012 Chevy LTZ with the 6.6L After breaking it in hooked a 30' trailer with 17 round bales weighing about a thousand pounds a piece to it. Hay and trailer weight around 23,000 pounds. The Duramax pulled this load 150 miles at 65 MPH. The exhaust brake helped alot slowing the load down. This truck could have pulled another 10,000 pounds with no problem. The 2012 in my opinion is the best produced in resent years. I love this truck!"

Can't wait to get rid of the vehicle

By on Monday, April 23, 2012

Pros: "Good power, when it works"

Cons: "Can't get parts or satisfaction from GM"

"The truck has 11,000 miles on it. Has been in the shop for the last 30 days. GM is of no help in getting the issue resolved. They think it is a fuel delivery problem. Replacing all the fuel injection componets (if they can find them). I plan to trade this in as soon as I can get it from the dealer. Dealer thinks maybe another week or two, maybe longer before they can get it to me. The truck is stuck out of state. Chevy again, I think not."

Best Truck I Have Ever Owned

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pros: "Duramax Diesel Power, great trasmission, hd frame"

Cons: "No 4wd indicator in dash, not enough cubbies"

"And I have owned a lot of em. This truck is powerful, quiet, reliable and hauls our 3500 pound slide in camper with a quad trailer on back with no issue. It returns about 19 mpg highway with the diesel engine and gives 13 loaded down. It tracks and handles excellent. The diesel exhaust brake, new heavy duty frame and bigger brakes and larger heavy springs make this truck truly HD yet still have a decent ride. I have 12000 miles on the truck and have had to return to the dealer only to have a defective mirror heater replaced. At first I thought the urea system would be a pain, but actually it is no more trouble than dealing with window washer fluid. Power is OUTSTANDING and the Allison shifts smooth as glass. Comfort is great with excellent seats, visibility, climate control and audio system. A HD truck like this is not for everyone, but it works great for our needs. I love it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals