2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD Crew Cab

Based on 114 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

By on Friday, June 13, 2008

"Excellent truck, great for towing. The Allison transmission alone sets this truck above Ford and Dodge. Very comfortable, pretty good mileage considering (I avg 15.6 mpg when not towing), too bad they raised the price of diesel way above gasolline."

By on Thursday, May 14, 2009

"Great truck, use to pull a 38' fifth wheel coach that weighs 15,000lbs. Averaging 13 mpg while pulling at 60 mph and average 18 to 20 mph without coach on highway travel. Very comfortable and powerful. I recommend in a heart beat."

Love this truck, 5ft 7"wife drives it when she can

By on Friday, April 19, 2013

Pros: "Tows what ever you want it to"

Cons: "Parking it at the Mall can be a challenge"

"I purchased this truck to tow our 36ft 5th wheel with three slides, washer/dryer, three friges, three flat screen TVs, and more stuff then you can believe your wife can pack in it. This is got to be my 10th truck I've owned along with travel trailers, and Motor Homes. We work out of town and use our travel trailers and motor homes as second homes. This is the first truck I've owned that can tow a trailer this size like its not there and at amazing speeds. The only problem I've had thus far is the fuel gage sending unit, and the warranty cover that. The crew cab has lots of room and we have the 8ft bed, lots more room."

best truck to date

By on Monday, October 8, 2007

"this truck is the best truck i have ever owned. It has great power, it always starts at 9600 foot altitude, even when its cold after snow. It is the best diesel to date and quiet. the transmission is great but could shift down quicker, the trailering button is great. this vehicle is super quiet and super comfortab and rides like a cadillac even though it is a one ton truck. pulls trailers, including my 40 foot fifth wheel like it is not even there."

Best Truck I Have Ever Owned

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pros: "Duramax Diesel Power, great trasmission, hd frame"

Cons: "No 4wd indicator in dash, not enough cubbies"

"And I have owned a lot of em. This truck is powerful, quiet, reliable and hauls our 3500 pound slide in camper with a quad trailer on back with no issue. It returns about 19 mpg highway with the diesel engine and gives 13 loaded down. It tracks and handles excellent. The diesel exhaust brake, new heavy duty frame and bigger brakes and larger heavy springs make this truck truly HD yet still have a decent ride. I have 12000 miles on the truck and have had to return to the dealer only to have a defective mirror heater replaced. At first I thought the urea system would be a pain, but actually it is no more trouble than dealing with window washer fluid. Power is OUTSTANDING and the Allison shifts smooth as glass. Comfort is great with excellent seats, visibility, climate control and audio system. A HD truck like this is not for everyone, but it works great for our needs. I love it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals