• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Crew Cab

Based on 383 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

2012 2500 hd lt. Crew cab,z71,4x4

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "Handles well,nice appearance"

Cons: "Many! See my review"

"I have owned this truck for about 17 months now. I am very happy with it as far as the way it drives and looks but there are many things about it that I am not impressed with. Before I had 20k on it I had to have the radio and the windshield washer fluid sensor replaced. I am now on radio number 2 and it has recently started to malfunction also. The interior has a cheap feel to it. I had cloth in it when I bought it and I was so dissatisfied with it that I had a leather interior put in. Another huge downfall in it is the sheet metal that the body and bumpers are made out of. The body is flimsy and can be flexed easily by hand. I have several dents in it already and I didn't put one in myself. It is cheaply made and flimsy. My 93 Chevy used as a work truck is scratched and has been abused and still has no dents. Also both bumpers are damaged. On the rear it appears somebody backed into me. The bumper was pushed in to the bedside and the bedside pushed into the tailgate. I was literally able to bend the bumper and bedside back by hand. So much for 2500 heavy duty. More like overpriced junk. I am very dissatisfied with how flimsy everything is. Corporate greed at its finest. The front bumper is rolled forward leaving a gap between the bumper and lights. I believe this happened in a car wash. Cheap sheet metal and a bad design. Clearly if it bent forward like this there is insufficient mounting on the rear of the bumper or the tabs are just so flimsy(like the rest of the bumper) that they just gave. I also have the built in Bluetooth in it which is rough sitting still and completely unusable while driving. Kind of defeats the purpose. Also there is the fly by wire throttle which completely robs the truck of its potential power. It can barely break the tires free on wet pavement and this is with stabiltrack and tcs turned off. I have been an avid fan of Chevy trucks my whole life but after this one I am seriously reconsidering that outlook."

its all good

By on Sunday, March 09, 2014

I want this car

"its good"

I love this truck!

By on Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Pros: "Goes anywhere and looks good doing it."

Cons: "A bit fuel thirsty but not unexpectedly so."

"I found my Silverado 2500HD LTZ 4x4 to be comfortable, rock-solid and strong."

I LOVE my truck!

By on Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Pros: "loads of power, makes all the boys look"

Cons: "bed sides too high, seats too deep, no lumbar supp"

"I'm an average sized woman, so the seats are a little uncomfortable for me, especially on cross-country trips. Personally, I liked the old style beds better. Without running boards I can not reach anything lying flat in the bed. That makes for a lot of climbing in and out of the bed using the wheels for a ladder when doing chores on the farm. I also miss having a manual transmission. You loose a lot of control with an automatic, especially pulling a trailer through the mountains."

Love this Truck

By on Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Pros: "Power / Torque"

Cons: "Diesel Exhaust Fluid"

"Love the power but not too happy with fuel ecomony. The only real negative for this truck is the requirement for DEF and needs the built in step in the rear bumper. Perfect Truck with these exceptions."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for