2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Crew Cab

Based on 1272 Ratings for the 1999 - 2006 models.

One of the best I've owned.

By on Monday, December 26, 2011

"I've put just under 100,000 miles on it with minimal expenditures for repairs. No major repairs required. Other than brake pads and rotors there have been no big ticket items needing replacement. Performed normal maintainance every 3,000 miles. tows 7,000 lb. camper like it is not there. tows my bass boat anywhere."

I LOVE MY TRUCK

By on Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pros: "Fast, powerful"

Cons: "Front hubs not robust"

"This truck is awesome and fast. I will never buy a gas powered pickup truck again. The engine is extremely powerful and designed with maintenance in mind. Routine maintenance (oil/filter change, air filter, transmission filter, etc) is really easy and the truck even tells me when it's time to do it. Even fully loaded with firewood or mulch it's like the truck doesn't even notice the load is there. When I get to a stop light there are very few cars that can beat me off the line. The four wheel drive works great in sand, mud, and snow. My wife tries to steal it every chance she get's b/c she loves to drive it too. The only real complaint I have is that the front hubs are not robust enough for this truck and tend to wear out. I'm on my second set. I had OEM hubs installed when I replaced them since it's under warranty but next time I'm going to buy some stronger after market hubs."

Greatest Truck Ever. I would not own anything else

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pros: "Great all around truck"

Cons: "None... Just a great truck"

"I bought this truck used in 2008 and I absolutly love this truck. In comfort, reliability, fuel economy, design and value, you can't beat this truck. The Duramax Diesel with the Allison automatic transmission is incredible. No matter what I tow, this truck handles the task with ease. My truck is just as it was from the factory and everyone that gets in my ride, just loves the feel of the truck. These trucks are known to commonly turn out $500,000k miles from the original engine and I plan on wearing out the door hinges and replacing the well made leather seats before I start thinking about replacing the engine and transmission. If you need a well made tow vehicle and desire a classy ride, you can't go wrong with this truck."

best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pros: "everything"

"I bought this pickup new, and have absolutely loved it. Hands down the best vehicle I've ever owned. Enough power to pull anything I've ever tied on to, and very reliable. Hasn't need much in the way of repairs, still has original brake pads."

Best truck for the job

By on Thursday, January 13, 2011

"We use this truck to pull our trailer and the truck has so much power you hardly feel the trailer, we had positraction installed which helps the rear."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals