2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Crew Cab

Based on 1273 Ratings for the 1999 - 2006 models.

Best Truck on the Road

By on Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pros: "dependable durable-235,000 miles still going stron"

Cons: "fuel consumption"

"Why anyone would look beyond Detroit for a light-duty truck is beyond me. America owns this category and GM is the best of the best when it comes to trucks. Smooth ride, dependable, durable. Good value on top of that. Ford and Dodge , don't give up-you're close. Toyota and the rest-stick to making compact cars, that's what you know how to do!"

Great work truck

By on Saturday, August 6, 2016

Pros: "Starts goes looks good reliable in the major areas"

Cons: "AC leaky, switches for fan,windows, and door locks"

"Very dependable. Brake lines gave out without warning. Front end weak in collision at 7mph. $2,000+ damages used parts and equivalent local not licensed shop repair. Probably $4,000 repair at licensed shop. AC leaky, switches for fan,windows, and door locks not reliable."

great, problem free car. I am second owner.

By on Thursday, September 15, 2016

Pros: "feels good on the road, good visibiity all around."

Cons: "Gas mileage - 12 overall"

"This truck is great in practically every way. If there is a drawback, it is mileage, but that is to be expected for a large, heavy duty truck. It pulls my trailer without problems, has great off road capabilities, and looks good at over 160000 miles."

This truck has never failed me

By on Friday, January 24, 2014

Pros: "everything about this truck is good"

Cons: "the seats could be better"

"I owned this truck for 5 years and it has never failed me , its easy to work on and it looks great. I was never able to get it stuck and i was able to pull just about anything."

never had a problem

By on Monday, January 14, 2013

"enjoyable to drive. good fuel economy (up to 19 mpg freeway, 10 mpg towing a 7,000# travel trailer) It is a bit too tall, but that is how they make all 3/4 ton models."

Has been great for both farm work

By on Thursday, January 5, 2012

Pros: "Has been very reliable."

Cons: "Ride empty should be softer, fuel tank larger"

"With 105,000 miles as a daily commuter during the week and farm hauler on the weekend, we have had to do little more than routine maintenance on this truck. Oil, tires, battery, front wheel bearings are all we have touched in almost 7 years. 6-passenger seating with the crew cab has come in handy. Tows great - I've had some awkward loads and trailer blowouts but was never scared about losing control in this truck. Good visibility. Power driver seat is nice for my wife to be able to drive/see comfortably. Ride is rougher than it should be (compared to HD Dodges and Fords) especially in the back seat. 23-gal fuel tank is too small."

One of the best I've owned.

By on Monday, December 26, 2011

"I've put just under 100,000 miles on it with minimal expenditures for repairs. No major repairs required. Other than brake pads and rotors there have been no big ticket items needing replacement. Performed normal maintainance every 3,000 miles. tows 7,000 lb. camper like it is not there. tows my bass boat anywhere."

I LOVE MY TRUCK

By on Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pros: "Fast, powerful"

Cons: "Front hubs not robust"

"This truck is awesome and fast. I will never buy a gas powered pickup truck again. The engine is extremely powerful and designed with maintenance in mind. Routine maintenance (oil/filter change, air filter, transmission filter, etc) is really easy and the truck even tells me when it's time to do it. Even fully loaded with firewood or mulch it's like the truck doesn't even notice the load is there. When I get to a stop light there are very few cars that can beat me off the line. The four wheel drive works great in sand, mud, and snow. My wife tries to steal it every chance she get's b/c she loves to drive it too. The only real complaint I have is that the front hubs are not robust enough for this truck and tend to wear out. I'm on my second set. I had OEM hubs installed when I replaced them since it's under warranty but next time I'm going to buy some stronger after market hubs."

Greatest Truck Ever. I would not own anything else

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pros: "Great all around truck"

Cons: "None... Just a great truck"

"I bought this truck used in 2008 and I absolutly love this truck. In comfort, reliability, fuel economy, design and value, you can't beat this truck. The Duramax Diesel with the Allison automatic transmission is incredible. No matter what I tow, this truck handles the task with ease. My truck is just as it was from the factory and everyone that gets in my ride, just loves the feel of the truck. These trucks are known to commonly turn out $500,000k miles from the original engine and I plan on wearing out the door hinges and replacing the well made leather seats before I start thinking about replacing the engine and transmission. If you need a well made tow vehicle and desire a classy ride, you can't go wrong with this truck."

best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pros: "everything"

"I bought this pickup new, and have absolutely loved it. Hands down the best vehicle I've ever owned. Enough power to pull anything I've ever tied on to, and very reliable. Hasn't need much in the way of repairs, still has original brake pads."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals