• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $33,172 - $34,217.

10/7.8

Based on 17 Ratings for the 2014 - 2014 models.

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

THIS IS A HIGH COUNTRY & HAS SPECIAL WHITE PAINT

By on Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Pros: "nice truck"

"SELLING BECAUSE OF HEALTH"

Better from the 2008

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "better ride, comfortable, controls, gas mileage"

Cons: "Nothing"

"I am proud of this truck its my 2nd Silverado crew cab this 2014 is more upgraded with so many features. Traded my '08 for a 2014 with better quality and having at least decent gas mileage which my Silverado 1500 LTZ is getting more mpg than my 6 year old pickup. It rides better, the powertrain and new engine were designed to be better with a quietly 5.3L Eco tec V8 engine lots of performance makes it bit faster. This time I have the navigation, heated and cooled seats, Mychevy link, rearview camera, remote start engine, sidestep tailgate as getting up on rear of my truck don't have to worry scratching or buffing up the rear chrome bumper. Its roomier inside with comfortable seats, steering controls are perfect with radio display and more. Silverado handles better on getting over now 25 miles per gallon on commuting from work to ''etc''. Being 6'1'' I absolutely fit comfortably even the doors opens wide enough and Bluetooth is optional the best as can easily reprogrammed my iPhone through navigation touch screen includes more advanced options. The truck is more stylish, it drives better on a much smoother suspension, can go over bumps excellent without any squeaks or rattles. Now have 1,250 miles on the odometer with best handling, no issues after 4 months owning my truck its the best truck ever besides I truly my old Silverado but overall happier with this crew cab having more features than ever."

Reg Cab tran bad,tradedfordouble cab Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, March 04, 2014

"Double cab very nice on highway and ride. Reg cab was bumpy and had particles inside tranny."

Really Nice Truck!

By on Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pros: "Design, Interior, Fun to drive, well equipped"

Cons: "Mileage isn't always what it says..."

"Everyone says these are glam trucks. I couldn't disagree more. Yes, they do look good and ride really well, they are very well equipped for a ½ ton truck. Mine is an LTZ with the Sport Package. The design is great, and the interior is unprecedented. Compared to a Ford interior, the Chevrolet interior is approaching the quality of a German car. The ride is quiet and smooth, and the steering is wonderful. Of course the steering doesn't communicate the road well, but what vehicle does anymore? I plan on leveling the truck and putting some beefier tires on. At that point it will be a great off-roading vehicle. The 4-wd system is well designed, its the first time I've ever like the automatic 4 wheel drive. It has all the traditional 4 wheel modes, but the automatic makes it more comfortable, especially if you hit a slick spot without notice. I cannot stress enough the quality and design, its just wonderful. If you're considering a new truck, this new generation of Silverados is the way to go!"

Better than F150

By on Sunday, February 02, 2014

Pros: "Ride, interior comfort,fuel economy"

Cons: "price"

"I traded in a 2013 F150 XLT SCREW Ecoboost for this truck. The Ford only had 3800 miles on it. Road like a brick and had a vibration that 4 trips back to the dealer could not fix. The 5.3 is no Ecoboost in the power department but is adequate and gets better gas mileage. The RAM is a nice truck but don't forget that the plugs are only good for 30K miles which is pretty pathetic considering GM has had 100K sparkplug changes since 1996."

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next