• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $22,695 - $23,424.

10/7.8

Based on 38 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Its new

By on Sunday, December 22, 2013

"Good: 1. Quiet cab compared to my 2010 2. Nice interior redesign 3. No real horsepower difference from 2010 engine 5.3 model Bad: 1. Bad gas mileage 16 mpg avg. 2. Tires too large "less rubber" 3. Currently wont start and going back to the dealership for service. 4. Sits too low to the ground"

Leftover 2014 Every Option 4X4 High Country 5.3

By on Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Pros: "Good Power, Fair Fuel Mileage."

Cons: "G 80 problematic R. Diff."

"So far it's great. Only 250 miles. You should be aware of 1 problem... First (just Saying) I was a ASE Cert. Mechanic (Retired) "Beware" Of The Eaton (G80) locker rear Diff. If used correctly they are a great locking diff. However to many dry road smoke shows and they will blow... just not made for that. Other than that, just drive it... Really a nice truck !!"

Better from the 2008

By on Monday, March 17, 2014

Pros: "better ride, comfortable, controls, gas mileage"

Cons: "Nothing"

"I am proud of this truck its my 2nd Silverado crew cab this 2014 is more upgraded with so many features. Traded my '08 for a 2014 with better quality and having at least decent gas mileage which my Silverado 1500 LTZ is getting more mpg than my 6 year old pickup. It rides better, the powertrain and new engine were designed to be better with a quietly 5.3L Eco tec V8 engine lots of performance makes it bit faster. This time I have the navigation, heated and cooled seats, Mychevy link, rearview camera, remote start engine, sidestep tailgate as getting up on rear of my truck don't have to worry scratching or buffing up the rear chrome bumper. Its roomier inside with comfortable seats, steering controls are perfect with radio display and more. Silverado handles better on getting over now 25 miles per gallon on commuting from work to ''etc''. Being 6'1'' I absolutely fit comfortably even the doors opens wide enough and Bluetooth is optional the best as can easily reprogrammed my iPhone through navigation touch screen includes more advanced options. The truck is more stylish, it drives better on a much smoother suspension, can go over bumps excellent without any squeaks or rattles. Now have 1,250 miles on the odometer with best handling, no issues after 4 months owning my truck its the best truck ever besides I truly my old Silverado but overall happier with this crew cab having more features than ever."

Overall, Very Impressed!

By on Friday, March 13, 2015

Pros: "Infotainment, Gas Mileage, Spacious, Quiet Cab"

Cons: "Suspension"

"I bought my 2014 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT Regular Cab 4x4 about 6 months ago and have really enjoyed it! I drive quite a distance for work so I got the V6 engine for better gas mileage and it hasn't disappointed. On the highway, I am getting about 22 MPG during the winter. I couldn't believe I got 26 MPG on a recent 7 hour trip! There is a ton of space in the cab of the truck. Even the backseats are comfortable. Im a technology kind of person so I really like the infotainment system. Its very simple to use and nice large screen. It instantly connects to my iPhone which is convenient for music and phone calls. Ive only had one issue with the truck so far. While pulling into a parking lot, it got stuck in 4WD and almost stalled out in the middle of the road. I called the dealership that I bought it from right away and they took care of the issue that same night. Overall, I absolutely love the truck! Nothing like the jet black color with a shiny chrome grille and rims!"

Great Truck....

By on Monday, September 22, 2014

Pros: "MPG's are great. Very Comfortable seats. Roomy."

Cons: "None."

"I bought this truck 7 months ago. I love it. It is the best truck I have ever owned, hands down."