2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 1285 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

By on Thursday, June 28, 2007

Stop pinching pennies

By on Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pros: "Styling,power train"

Cons: "Lack of conveniences, cheapened out on tires"

"Have a '12 LTZ extcab like the truck but a lot of little features missing for a 46,000 vehicle: coin holder,underhood light, lack of storage,quality tires,(goodyear eagle ls2 are bottom of barrel comparable fords com w/ michellin or pirellies)case for manuals. truck drives looks great but think chevy's flagship p/u shouldn't be cheapened by omitting small conviences. sounds silly but when u live w/ a vehicle day in day out things that r common in much less expensive vehicles are expected in one that lists in the mid 40's"

good to very good cond. one owner, no issues

By on Saturday, January 9, 2016

"this is My personal work truck.there are no mechanical issues with it looks good and runs great. The only service it has needed was a front end alignment. (other than regular services). It has a high top camper shell on it now that can go with it. It is in good cond. The paint matches the truck."

Best looking & most comfotable.

By on Sunday, April 7, 2013

Pros: "Cheaper in price & much more comfort"

Cons: "Front seats don't go forward easily to gain access"

"I've tried many others before buying a Silverado. Priced much lower then ford. Hated the ride ford gives & didn't care for any of the others. The last 3 have all been Chevy Silverados! Yes I've owned at least 50 vehicles including ford , dodge, Etc. Do yourself a favor & test drive the Chevy Silverado! I know I'll never buy anything but!!"

Don't care for this truck

By on Thursday, April 5, 2012

"This truck has small leaks with both engine oil and transmission fluid, but the dealer doesn't see that as much of problem. They tried to make a fix on the trans fluid leak, but that didn't stop it. The dealer tells me that some seeping isn't "unusual" out of these trucks. It's something I shouldn't worry about. The transmission could also be smoother. It has a tendency to shutter and slip in the morning. I can understand it not performing at it's best in colder temperatures, but should it slip and shutter? It also runs hotter than I think it should in warmer temps. If the outside, temp is about 80F-100F, the trans will run about 180-220 with no trailer or load. the tires on this truck are now 3/4 worn with just 18000 miles. I've never needed tires this soon! I'm also disappointed in the 5.3L's performance. It's gas guzzling and underpowered when compared to Ford, Dodge, and even the Japanese brand truck's engines. I also have many complains about how plain and poorly made this interior is. Power door lock switch stopped working days after buying the truck, interior cabin lights flicker with the hazards on every time, and this interior needs more storage, better controls for the head lights, and easier reach for side pockets. And what is up with the upper glove box? Its shape and size make it hard to stuff anything in it. My last issue with this truck was the passenger clam door wouldn't fully lock. The upper latch completely broke. I don't know why this truck has had so many small issues, but it's become very annoying."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals