• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab

Based on 2953 Ratings for the 1999 - 2006 models.

Well maintained 2002 4WD Silverado 1500 Ext cab Z7

By on Monday, May 04, 2015

Pros: "Great solid truck"

Cons: "Small dent in front right bumper, high miles"

"Very well maintained 4WD Ext Cab 1500 Chevy Silverado 5.3 L engine. Runs good, drives great, all 4 tires are new, new fuel pump, new water pump, battery is a year old. Has been in Louisiana and Arizona most of its life. One small rust spot the size of a quarter on the bottom rocker panel drivers side. One small dent in right front bumper. Spray in bed lining needs to be redone. Has upgraded tow package, trailer hitch platform, 8 wire trailer harness and transmission oil cooler."

Great deal for this truck!

By on Monday, May 04, 2015

Pros: "Will try and get pic up soon!"

Cons: "broken radio knob... still use it w/o it."

"Has "fold-a-cover" tonneau cover, OEM. Cloth gray seats so you don't get burned in the sun! I'm the only owner. Records of oil changes. Changed ALL liquids in 2010... transfer case, transmission, differentials, power steering, power brakes, anything with fluid! May need some repair under front end... turning isn't quite right.But, I'm not mechanically inclined.. very fixable.. good, dependable vehicle. Good for another 100,000!Interior needs cleaning, windows."

I am original owner

By on Sunday, May 03, 2015

Pros: "Trustworthy. Good runner, warrior worth it!"

Cons: "Inside is in need of cleaning, cleans up nice!!!"

"I bought this vehicle Sep 2002 new from dealer. My family lived in Tennessee near Florence Alabama. I drove to see my elderly parents at least one a year if not two, sometimes three times during (2010 - 2014) last parent passed. It has a "Fold-A-Cover" tonneau cover which I was employed by the manufacturer at the time of purchase. Runs excellent. Starts every time. Has normal Mich wear & tear... can still squeek the tires from a stop sign/and a turn! It has 242,000 some miles and you'd never know it driving it. I'm a woman and have trusted this very vehicle to carry me back and from MI to TN winter, summer, spring & fall... 4 wheel auto was the best invention. I'm short so this truck is my baby. Needs a bath & cleanup interior... carpets need cleaning but all are in good shape but the driver's side has some wear & tear from the MI salt dogs. It a good looking truck, after nearly 13 years this Sept. Got to see and drive.."

Good truck

By on Wednesday, April 29, 2015

"Dependable"

Great truck for the money

By on Saturday, April 25, 2015

"Bought this truck new and the only problem I've had is the light which illuminates radio stations on the left side went out, disc player stopped receiving discs, the main front suspension arm that connects front wheels had to be replaced."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals