• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2004 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab

Based on 2927 Ratings for the 1999 - 2006 models.

still like a rock

By on Saturday, November 01, 2014

Pros: "not alot of high cost"

"I drive this Truck,always cranked,towed got me were I was going,going to buy a brand new one.looked hard at it,said no.Already picked out a new one ready to sign the papers.I figure I will keep this truck till it want go anymore.Always done the maintained vehicle ourself.Great Truck after 15 yrs it was put on the road 1999.call it the eagle.American Made!!!!"

Great Work Truck with a Towing Package!

By on Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pros: "Great Price, Seats 6, Great Work Truck"

Cons: "Rust around Wheel Wells"

"We have had our 2002 Chevy Extended Cab Silverado Work Truck with a tow package since it was new. It has always been a reliable truck! We even used it to tow our camper. We had a young family of 5 and it was GREAT! The down side of this truck is that it does have some rust around the wheel wells."

this is a very nice pickup

By on Monday, October 20, 2014

I want this car

"This pickup has never been wrecked or has ever been painted It is a two owner and been taken real good care of"

the best chev i have ever own

By on Thursday, October 16, 2014

"This was new in 99 it is very dependable and very good Transportation.I have replace the dual ex. replace all the break system front &back.replace Front and back break lines DUE TO RECALL . the engine is all org, nothing has been replace at all of it works real good .inside is all in very ex condition.no rips or tears in the seats or headliner. The out side is not been wreck or bang in to front or back.it has bug steal, window guards f & b. rail both sides.mud flaps f & b. 9000 labs tow bar . trailer light factory install . wheel locks on all 4 wheels. It has a custom lide cover on the bed with a lock. The collar of the truck is putter.(it don't show the dirt real good). All & all very good truck."

best vehicle ever

By on Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun to drive"

Cons: "Nothing"

Front

""I had this truck for about 10 years and its been a pleasure to own. Ive worked it hard hauling heavy loads in the box and on a trailer. It has cost me next to nothing to own with very minor repairs.that is it besides regular wear and tear parts." Original engine and transmission. Replaced the following items recently: New battery, new change engine oil, brake oil, and trans oil, replaced New spark plugs and wires at 111,ooo miles,and replaced front and rear brake pads. replaced rear calipers replaced tires last winter None of this is an exaggeration or fictitious, and I don't take it easy on the truck either. I use synthetic oil and change it every 5,000 miles. This truck has sold me on Chevrolet trucks period. Many others I have talked to have had similar experiences - they run forever. They drive very nicely too, I am very impressed and very happy. The truck does not burn or use any oil and runs flawlessly, has never left me stranded, and I love it, not because I'm a "fan", but because it has treated me very well.""

Front

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals