2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab

Based on 3002 Ratings for the 1999 - 2006 models.

Love it, great quality, good mpg 17-25

By on Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pros: "fun, gets me through 12 inches of snow, just over all a great truck"

Cons: "nothin i can think of"

playin in the sand

"I bought this truck last fall after my last car blew up, It a 2000 Silverado 4.8L V8 with a 5 speed 4x4 and all the options and the 4th door. it had 105000 miles when i bought it, it GETS 17 MPG AROUND TOWN! and 25 Highway! and thats playing a little and gettin on it, I only paid $7000 and this it the BEST TRUCK I HAVE EVER DRIVIN, this truck has been very good to me, it works great in the winter with snow, although it does take a while to warm up in winter, and it is great during hunting season, ive brought it to heck and back and have only replaced a wheel bearing, i would highly recommend this to anyone lookin for a nice truck, I love mine!"

playin in the sand

Strong, but expensive to operate.

By on Sunday, September 13, 2015

Pros: "Good power, decent ride, nice interior."

Cons: "poor economy, poor paint,"

"I purchased truck new to use as tow vehicle and everyday general local travel. Very hard on gas, local and on highway. Average 13 mpg on highway, about 11.5 locally. Fuel economy drops to 8 - 9 when towing 7500 lb trailer. Mechanically very reliable vehicle. No issues with drive-ability at any time. Poor roadholding as backend breaks loose easily in hard turns, must always realize it is not a car. Poor quality paint, chips easily. I have had the grille replaced due to discoloration, replaced with GM product, and it is now bad also. Will look for another product when I have to get new truck."

Great riding vehicle with good gas mileage

By on Monday, August 18, 2014

"Very few mechanical issues. It has been a great vehicle. Very comfortable to drive, Gets around good in the snow and mud."

One of the absolute best cars i have ever driven!

By on Tuesday, April 01, 2014

"This car is so easy to drive it pretty much drives itself. The sleek design of it makes it not only the best car to drive, but the best looking as well. I highly recommend this car to anyone that is seeking a well built, good looking easy to drive chick magnet of a truck."

Solid and reliable

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pros: "Reliability, AWD"

Cons: "Weight, fuel mileage"

"Purchased my 2004 Arrival Blue SS Silverado in 2005 with 5600 miles on it. This truck has been nothing but reliable and fun to drive. The AWD has been the best feature for this truck. I'm able to drive in winter conditions with ease and the torque at acceleration is a blast. I've performed all the maintenance at the required intervals and have never had any mechanical issues. Just hit the 110,000 mark and the truck still looks great and performs like it did when I purchased it. The only complaint is the fading of the stereo/heater buttons from normal use (typical GM issue)."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals