• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab

Based on 2910 Ratings for the 1999 - 2006 models.

this is a very nice pickup

By on Monday, October 20, 2014

I want this car

"This pickup has never been wrecked or has ever been painted It is a two owner and been taken real good care of"

the best chev i have ever own

By on Thursday, October 16, 2014

"This was new in 99 it is very dependable and very good Transportation.I have replace the dual ex. replace all the break system front &back.replace Front and back break lines DUE TO RECALL . the engine is all org, nothing has been replace at all of it works real good .inside is all in very ex condition.no rips or tears in the seats or headliner. The out side is not been wreck or bang in to front or back.it has bug steal, window guards f & b. rail both sides.mud flaps f & b. 9000 labs tow bar . trailer light factory install . wheel locks on all 4 wheels. It has a custom lide cover on the bed with a lock. The collar of the truck is putter.(it don't show the dirt real good). All & all very good truck."

best vehicle ever

By on Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pros: "great price, fun to drive"

Cons: "Nothing"

Front

""I had this truck for about 10 years and its been a pleasure to own. Ive worked it hard hauling heavy loads in the box and on a trailer. It has cost me next to nothing to own with very minor repairs.that is it besides regular wear and tear parts." Original engine and transmission. Replaced the following items recently: New battery, new change engine oil, brake oil, and trans oil, replaced New spark plugs and wires at 111,ooo miles,and replaced front and rear brake pads. replaced rear calipers replaced tires last winter None of this is an exaggeration or fictitious, and I don't take it easy on the truck either. I use synthetic oil and change it every 5,000 miles. This truck has sold me on Chevrolet trucks period. Many others I have talked to have had similar experiences - they run forever. They drive very nicely too, I am very impressed and very happy. The truck does not burn or use any oil and runs flawlessly, has never left me stranded, and I love it, not because I'm a "fan", but because it has treated me very well.""

Front

Great Reliable Vechicle

By on Friday, October 10, 2014

Pros: "Reliability"

Cons: "Normal Chevy rust on box"

"I bought this 4.8L V8 silverado 4x4 at around 90,000 miles. I now have 197,000 miles on it and it runs like a top. I have only had to replace the fuel pump and maybe a belt. This pickup has been great, no problems with transmission and doesn't burn any oil. I just keep up to date with normal maintenance and let it warm up before I drive it. I had never owned a car over 100,000 miles before this vehicle, and I had only ever owned Japanese cars. After seeing the reliability out of this Chevy, I will not hesitate to buy another."

owned Ford all my life-this chev is the best

By on Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Pros: "just a great vehicle"

Cons: "piston slap on start up-not an issue"

"Go chev."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab near Honolulu. See local deals