• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $31,839 - $32,940.

10/7.8

Based on 35 Ratings for the 2014 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next

Smooth ride with tons of features

By on Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pros: "Smooth ride, well laid out, comfortable interior"

Cons: "Would like a console shifter option like Ford"

"Picked up my new Silerado High Country yesterdy. Got a great deal with the Black Friday pricing. Traded in my 2009 Silverado LT. Went from middle of the road features to nearly every available option except the sunroof while upgrading 5 years,gaining a full warranty, with 2 years of free maintenance all for under $20K. All on a vehicle with a sticker price of nearly $52K."

Overall, Very Impressed!

By on Friday, March 13, 2015

Pros: "Infotainment, Gas Mileage, Spacious, Quiet Cab"

Cons: "Suspension"

"I bought my 2014 Chevy Silverado 1500 LT Regular Cab 4x4 about 6 months ago and have really enjoyed it! I drive quite a distance for work so I got the V6 engine for better gas mileage and it hasn't disappointed. On the highway, I am getting about 22 MPG during the winter. I couldn't believe I got 26 MPG on a recent 7 hour trip! There is a ton of space in the cab of the truck. Even the backseats are comfortable. Im a technology kind of person so I really like the infotainment system. Its very simple to use and nice large screen. It instantly connects to my iPhone which is convenient for music and phone calls. Ive only had one issue with the truck so far. While pulling into a parking lot, it got stuck in 4WD and almost stalled out in the middle of the road. I called the dealership that I bought it from right away and they took care of the issue that same night. Overall, I absolutely love the truck! Nothing like the jet black color with a shiny chrome grille and rims!"

2014 4X4 Z71 LT Short Box: 5.3 liter

By on Monday, September 15, 2014

Pros: "Style and features"

Cons: "None so far"

New Ride

"So far - very impressed with this truck - I have owned other Chevy trucks in the past with questionable reliability - will just have to wait and see - but first impressions after a week and 400 miles are positive - MY Link with 8 inch screen is impressive - very user friendly - voice commands work well - especially compared to other systems I have had - amazingly quiet inside - nice ride - but firm - should be with Z71 pkg - much more power compared to 2008 version of this truck -Boze speakers sound great - far more internal storage compartments in the doors. Best part is the gas mileage - traded in a 2013 Tacoma SR5 that got 19.7 in my daily daily driving routine (V6) - this truck is getting 19.0 in same circuit - includes lots of in town miles. Four wheel discs are also nice and very positive breaking - Interior material are top notch and external paint is flawless. Looked at the Tundra - but gas mileage and crash ratings were far less. More exited about this vehicle than most others I have owned."

New Ride

High quality truck

By on Friday, April 17, 2015

Pros: "Ride handling comfort and quiteness."

Cons: "No cup holders in centerr stack rear"

"Great workmanship, ride handling and performance. Very quite ride with little outside noise. GM did great job here. There was a noisy rattle in the dash but I fixed that myself. Gas economy is averaging 21.6 with the 5.3 L83 V* engine. Allots of power and torque."

This is a good truck but,

By on Wednesday, February 04, 2015

Pros: "fuel mileage is very good, bluetooth, good ride,"

Cons: "sound system, too much base sound sub woffer"

"there some room for improvement on this truck. I bought this truck thinking it would handle the bumpy roads better then my 2001 Chevy Avalance, but even with the 271 package it's about the same. The fuel mileage is very good about 21 over the highway, the stock sound system lacks the punch of Avalance, the bose may be worth the extra cash. The shifting from second to third gear needed some tuning which the dealer handled. The back seat is very comfortable and roomly."

Previous | 1 ... 4 5 6 7 | Next